Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hitori

Hitori

Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:51 pm

((Sure))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:56 am

((ooc: LOL you should've waited for me XD

Now I'm gonna be evil Twisted Evil))
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:25 pm

( im glad u got married but theres rules o when u ask someone to marry u for instance u gotta be engaged first wow i was only gone 4 a week and this happens im actually shocked ddint think u were up to it XD anyways i shouldve bought u guys a toaster XD )
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:09 pm

(LOL)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:36 pm

(lmao have fun you two)
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:09 am

O_OO_O

FOUR EYED MONSTER!!!!!! and AWWWWWWW thats so SWEET shinigake guy ( ur name is too hard to spell so ill call u shingake person instead) smf raku dont be nasty i dont like pervs
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:10 am

(just call me Ryu everyone else does)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:11 am

( okay ^_^ ryu it is wat bout R can i just call u R instead?)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:12 am

(um no ty)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:16 am

u want me to call u ty instead?

okay ty wats uP? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:18 am

-_-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:38 am

((He means just call him Ryu. It's so short why do you want to shorten it more?))
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:03 am

(um i wasnt being a perv but hey....i can be)
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3