Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time Left_bar_bleue500/500Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time Left_bar_bleue500/500Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time Empty
PostSubject: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:20 pm

(The stadium was decorated with flowers of multiple colors and a small stage for ryukotsusei, hitori, and the priest. Their were streamers everywhere decorated all around the stadium and theres was a red carpet from the entrance to the stage, There was a giant cake at the far end so everyone could have a slie (this is one big son of an egg) and ryukotsusei stood on the stage in a black kimono, His hair was straight down and his weapons and armor gone. He stood and waited for Hitori to make her entrance, in truth he was nervous as hell but still wanted to marry he so badly, He loved her more then anything and knew she was the one for him and he the one for her. He had a black flower pinned in his kimona signifying his leadership of the shadow village, and kept trying to make sure it was straight out of nervousness.)
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:26 pm

Hitori made her enterance in a white and red kimono with a white. She looked at all the decorations and was completely amazed. She looked over at Ryu and he looked so handsome. She walked over to him and stood beside him.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:30 pm

-he blushed as she stod next to him, she was so beautiful he couldnt describe it with words, as the priest started reading from his book he looked to her and gently whispered I love you in her ear-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:31 pm

She leaned over to him and softly whispered. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:34 pm

-he anted to kiss her so badly now and as the priest fninishd his preaching he asked him if he would take her as his wife and cherish and take care of you for the rest of their life he then looked into hitori's eyes with all the love for her he had and said- I do...
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:35 pm

The priest asked Hitori the same thing and she responded the same way. "I do."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:37 pm

-as the priest pronounced them husband and wife and then gave ryukotsusei permission to kiss the bride he took her into his arms and kisses her deeply-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:49 pm

Hitori was happier the ever before. She loved just standing there in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:51 pm

-ryukotsusei never felt like this before he had nevr knwon love like this, only eath and hatred and until he met hitori that was all he thout theire was...now he knows about love and he couldnt be happier then anyone in the world he hugged her close to him and asked- So how does it feel to be now namd Hitori Yamato my love?
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:53 pm

"Great," She replied smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:54 pm

-he smiled back and kissed her again with the crowd cheering around them as their lips met-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:56 pm

HItori was now married. The girl who always considered herself not to be marriage material...
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:57 pm

Ryukotsusei was married as well the guy who thought there was no one out there for him
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:58 pm

Hitori smiled as she hugged Ryu. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:59 pm

-ryu smiled back as he hugged her as well- "I love you too..."
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:00 pm

"So.. We're married..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:04 pm

"yes...we are..and there a lot of things to think about...where we're going to live...is our home gona be on the border of shadow and leaf so we can get to the quickly for work, or are we gonna live in our respective villages and visit...not to mention where to have the honeymoon. So many things to hink about...but it doesnt matter...because i have you..and your all ill ever need in life..."
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:07 pm

"I think that we should live in our respective homes... For now."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:10 pm

"ok shadow is close to the border anyway so its not that far to travel for us to visit"-he said and tilted her head so he could look into her gorgeous eyes- "but now the othr part of the problem, Where do you want to have our honeymoon my love?
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:13 pm

"How about Sunagakure?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:14 pm

"I like it" -he said- "Gaara would welcome us with open arms leave us alone so we could be together" - he said as he hugged her close - "Shall we leave aftr the wedding party love?
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:18 pm

"Sure."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:19 pm

"well then" -he lifted he fingers and snapped once and suddnely the cake behind them was sliced and small dragons we're giving plates to everyone, ryukotsusei took hitori by the hand and went to get them some cake- "Lets party" -he said as he winked at her-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:22 pm

"Okay." She said as she smiled and grabbed some cake.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:24 pm

-he took a little bit of icing on his finger and placed it on her nose and laughed lightly- wow everything looks great on you -he aid as he gently kissed her nose taking the icing with him as he went back and winked-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next