Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitori

Hitori

Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:25 pm

SHe laughed alittle since it kind of tickled her nose.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:31 pm

-he ate his cake and after..several..hugs from anyone he ever fought and of course he started to think (did everyone I beat come to leaf...) he then wrappd is arms around hitori and kissed her forhead-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:35 pm

"I wonder if Gaara is here?" She said with Ryu's arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:35 pm

"thats an excellent question" -he said as he looked around-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:36 pm

((Should we wait until Gaara comes online to continue?))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:37 pm

((he can just sau he got held back because of work and see him when e start our honeymoon i guess))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:32 am

Gaara appeared in a poof of sand, looking at both Hitori and Ryu. "My apologies for the delay.."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:38 am

"Its no problem at all my friend" -he said as he held out a piece of cake for him- "have some its good" -he said smiling as he hugged hitori-
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:57 am

He eye'd the cake, then slightly shook his head. "Thank you, but I'll pass.."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:58 am

-he shrugged as he said that- "whatever Gaara but do you mind if we honeymoon in sand?" -He asked hopefully-
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:03 am

"Not at all." He replied, crossing his arms. "You may stay in the mansion's most luxurious room, if you like."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:05 am

-he gasped at gaara as he said- "Are you serious?!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:24 am

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:35 am

Hitori gave Gaara a funny look. "Are you going to spy on us?" She said in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:51 pm

-He remembered something horrible...something that could make hitori hate him...he knew he had to tell her so he decided to wait until they we're alone to tell her. He quickly covered up his thoughts with a smile and seemed to fool everyone around him. he then leaned in and kises his beloved on the cheek and holding hr closr as he looked to gaara- "That is an excellent question my love, gaara do you plan to spy on us?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 pm

"Why would I want to spy on you?" He asked, not understanding the fact that it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:11 pm

"he laughed lightly at gaaras obliviousness- "nevermind gaara"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:14 pm

He gave a slight nod, looking from Ryu to Hitori, silent.
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:36 am

"So..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:38 pm

He didn't say anything, just merely stayed quiet and looked at them. He began thinking about how the two might have been feeling. When that thought traveled into his mind, he looked away from them, over in some random direction.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:17 pm

-he shrugged at gaara and held hitor closeer- i love you hitori -he said as he kissed her tenderly-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:20 pm

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:22 pm

-he held his arm out for her so he could escrot her- "Shall we go my lady? our carriage awaits us"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:25 pm

"Umm.. Er.. Uh.." She looked around. The only people that she actually knew were Ryu and Gaara. "Yeah sure."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:28 pm

-he took her hand and led her to to a large canopy covered wagon (the things nobles came in with during the chunin exams) and told the driver to go to suna he then wrapped his arms around her and leaned his head on hers as they rode away-

(to suna mansion?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time   Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryukotsusei and Hitori:The union to last a life time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next