Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting to Hitori

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 pm

He ran through the hallways of the Hokage mansion, people staring at him in confusion. They must have wondered why the Kazekage was running through the Hokage mansion with a slightly ripped robe and his face probably showing every emotion against his own free will. It was rude, but he couldn't help himself. He threw open the door to the Hokage room, running in and tripping over his own two feet, now in a bowing position. That obviously meant that he wouldn't be totally rude today.

"Hi.. Hitori.." He panted, his breathing heavy and his energy practically gone. He didn't exactly understand why he was acting like this, it confused him more than it confused anybody else. 'Calm down, you're making a fool of yourself. Shut up..'

((ooc: Lmao kapoof))
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 pm

"Took you long enough,"
Akuma sat in the chair, his legs crossed on the desk.
"She'll be in soon, keep your pants on. I take it operation 'make an ass of myself' was a success?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 pm

"Wh.. what??" He looked up, sitting up and staring at Akuma. "Well.. yes, yes it was.. but I suppose it got me away from the water lover.. what was this really supposed to accomplish..?'

'Getting me away from my village.. No way.. Leaving it unprotected.. Can't be.. So that they could take over while getting me in an even worse position..? This guy is dead!! Calm down, Shukaku.. just.. No! I WILL kill him!! You're not going to get in the way of that!! Shut up! How do you think I feel?! I don't care about how you feel. It's why I'm here, so I can deal with your problems and kill those who do things like this to you! You exist as an obstacle coarse, now shut up and stay out of this! Your probably misreading everything! He might've meant something else! Stop using this as an excuse to get angry and try to kill something that will merely kill you!' One of his eyes twitched, and he continued to stare at Akuma. His energy grew less and less, and Shukaku's anger seemed like it was feeding off of it. He grabbed his head, lowering it to stare at the floor. "Just be quiet.. shut up.. shut up.. shut up!!"

((ooc: Lmao epic spazz))
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Akuma stared.
"Got any questions ginger?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:50 pm

"No.. no.. I don't.. I.." He heald his head, his body slowly leaning forward and his forhead now touching the ground. A growl rumbled through his throat, though it was being held back. "No questions.. nhg.. none.. at all.."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:51 pm

"What the hell's wrong, ginger?"
Akuma got out of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:54 pm

"Uhg... nothing..!!" He shook slightly, shutting his eyes tight. He started replying to Shukaku outloud without even realizing. "Stop.. no.. I don't care.. give it up..!! There's no point.. shut up!!"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:56 pm

"Someone's got issues..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:02 pm

"I'll tell you what my issue is!!" He shouted, his voice different. He jumped up and ran forward, hopping over the desk and his hand pulled back, ready to attack Akuma. The entire time, a loud growl had been ripping through his throat. Suddenly, his eyes were wide and the growling stopped. He backed away as much as he could, which wasn't much since the desk was now behind him. "Damn it.. You idiot, why would you do that?! I don't care what your problem is, Shukaku, you need to be quiet and stay out of this! Don't give me that crap.. the answer is no!"

Last edited by Gaara on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:09 pm

"Geez, ginger. You're a spazz."
Akuma crossed his arms.
"You should keep better control over Mr. Rabies.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:18 pm

"Nghh.." He grabbed his head again, moving around the desk and running into the wall, turning and snapping his head up, growling loudly. Each time his voice changed, signifying that it was switching from Gaara to Shukaku, he snapped his head to the other side. "Get lost! Let me out!! Never!! Just give up!! Why don't you?! Because I want out!! Go!! Let me slaughter him!! You wouldn't be able to, just quit it already!! Let me try!!! Theres no point, just shut up and calm down!"

Finally, he was quiet, dropping his hands to his side and staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:23 pm

"Screw this."
The shadow clone exploded.
The actual Akuma strode into the room.
"Gaara...You made it!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:25 pm

His arm twitched, and he was leaning against the wall. He slowly nodded, keeping his head lowered enough so that his face was hidden.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Akuma walked over.
"You OK?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 pm

"..." He kept his eyes on the ground, lifting his head and staring at other side of the room. His eyes were fully black, with yellow irises that had a diamond pattern in them. "No.. just.. give.. me.. a.. minute.."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 pm

"Sorry you got the asshole shadow clone."
Akuma was ready to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:41 pm

"I... can tell.." He continued to stare at the other side of the room. 'Hear that, you can stop. Let go, now! I'll let this play out.. but I'm not leaving it alone. I'll be waiting.'

"Hn.." He put a hand to his head, then looked at Akume. "I'm sorry, that was uncalled for.."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:43 pm

"It's fine."
He helped Gaara to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:48 pm

He sat down in the chair, feeling a bit uncomfortable. One, from the fact that he was sitting in the Hokage's chair, which he found to be incredibly disrespectful on his behalf, two, because of Shukaku, and three, because of who had helped him to the chair. "Was that.. really necessary..?"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:02 pm

"What? Saving you from certain death?"
Akuma grinned.
"We'll have you back in your proper place soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:27 pm

"No, I meant about the clone.." He frowned. "Why are you doing this..?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Love had left the house a bit early wanting to get a grasp o her new surroundings but when she passed the mansion, she sensed something. Her attention wasdrawn into it so she ipulsively went inside. Her eyes widened as she saw Gaara but even though he was in the pressence of another man, she couldn't hold back her burst of joy that made her squeal excitedly before throwing her arms around him and rocking him while yipping,

"Gaara kun-it is Gaara kun! You are here-you are here!!!"

Being a bit taller and physcially stronger, he was being lifted off the ground as she swung him around.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:26 pm

"Hn..!" He grunted, coughing up a bit of blood. "Love.. please.. I am here, yes.. but not very well.. may I assure you.. I will be fine.. just.. not so tight.. it's.. somewhat.. difficult.. to breath.."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Love loosened her hold and stared at him horrified.

"G-Gaara kun is hurt! Gaara kun-I-I-I should not have left!" she wiped his mouth with her wrist and looked down at his body searching for a wound. "I did bad-very bad.....Where are you hurt?" her voice trembled a bit quite ashamed at herself.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:14 pm

"Who the hell are you?"
Akuma crossed his arms.
"And about the clone, it was required to ensure you made it here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting to Hitori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to Hitori
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next