Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori Left_bar_bleue500/500The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori Left_bar_bleue500/500The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori Empty
PostSubject: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:55 pm

-he walke in with her in his arms as he kissed her tenderly but released the kiss slowly as he looked around at the room gaara said they could use- (it was a large room with a king sized bed and a small refrigerator it had flowers everywhere and was beautiful) -he laid her gently on the bed and kissed her again- "I love you Hitori Yamato -he said blushing lightly as he did-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:59 pm

Hitori smiled. "I love you too Ryu.."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:01 pm

-he smiled at her and nuzzled with her- "so what do you want to do on our honeymoon love?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:07 pm

"I don't care what I do... As long as I'm with you.."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:09 pm

-he smiled, butfrowned right after letting a lone tear escape his eye as he did- Hitori...I have to tell you something...omething that may make you hate me....but you of all people need to know...
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:12 pm

"...?" She tilted her head slightly looking at him confused. "I wouldn't hate you."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:17 pm

-he looked sadly into her eyes- you may hitori...you see...like gaara, and naruto....I too have a demon sealed inside of me...-takes off his kimono (im wearing patns underneath ><) so he can see my left rib cage which has a seal on it- I have a demon lizard sealed in me....he has no chance to gain control, I mastered suppresing him long ago but I can gain his chakra and his advice in battle...but if i ver let him out...he wouldnt hesitate to kill anyone and everyone I care about hitori...-He looked away from her ashamed of his very existence and wanting to be killed by something right now he was crying now wishing someone would end this and finally bring him the only true happiness he may ever have...death-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Hitori looked at him for a couple minutes. She suddenly moved over to him and kissed him passionatley. "It's just one more thing that we can go through... Together."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:25 pm

-he looked at her shocked and surprised he then kissed her back passionately blushing as he did and pulled her close to him- Then we will my love....we will....and thank you..
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 pm

"Ryu... Did you really expect me to hate you for that?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:29 pm

..why do you think I really rn away from the mist village hitori? I didnt know how you'd react...
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:32 pm

"Ryu... I love you and a lizard thing trapped inside of you isn't going to change that..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:33 pm

-he smild and held her closer kissing her deeper then he ever did before, he then realized he was still in only his pants and blushed lightly- i-im glad my love -he stuttered smiling-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:36 pm

She smiled. "Why are you stuttering?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:40 pm

just a little nervous love..im holding you this to me while im half naked is all...-he blushed a little deeper-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:42 pm

"You're a guy... What does a shirt really reveal?" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:45 pm

w"well ive never been quite this unclothed in front of you before...unless yous rather me take offmy pants and thenhave the right to be embarased a little?" -he said with a slightly evil smrik on his lips and winked at her playfully-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:46 pm

"If you do that, you wouldn't have a reason to be embarassed because you did it to yourself." She said smiling while placing her hands on Ryu's hips.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:48 pm

"are you saying youd rather me have my patns off?" -he asked with a fully evil smirk looking into her eyes and gently and playfully licking her nose-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:50 pm

She looked flirtatiously at him, "I'm saying that it's up to you but if you do decide to take them off you can't really be embarassed..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:51 pm

"he smirked and pushed her underthe covers going in with her kissing her as he did- "Well the I guess I have no reason to keep them on now do I" -he said actually being serious about taking them off-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:52 pm

"I guess not."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:53 pm

-he kissed her pasionately and literally took them off as he did- hmm i guess your right im not embarased at all -he said with a wink-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:55 pm

"Good... You shouldn't be. I'm your wife after all."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:56 pm

"true this wont be the only time you see me naked" -he said as he winked again and kissed her again and smirked evilly again- "your turn love" -he said as he winked at her-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next