Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) Empty
PostSubject: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:56 pm

Hello my evil minions, I'm back from the horrid place that you call "School" and by the way, they assign WAY too much homework. Did anyone miss me or am I all alone?? LOL
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) Left_bar_bleue500/500Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) Left_bar_bleue500/500Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:01 pm

i missed you =3 you were always fun to rp with welcome back =)
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:11 pm

Yay! I missed you too Ryu-chan!
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:16 pm

You probably don't know me but welcome back! :3
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Well Nuada, it's nice to meet you! *extends hand*
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:01 pm

Yeah........ *Shakes hand embarrassingly*
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:46 pm

Great, now just do as I say and you won't be hurt (Just kidding!) and by the way, your character is cool looking.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Fank you.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:36 am

OMG school sucks! Luckily my school doesn't give out much homework but I think it's because we're all stupid.
*does the dumby dance*
I haven't even gone to school yet... I'm only going for the last class today... Geography... *shivers* So yeah!
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:26 pm

Can't you get in trouble for that??????????????
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:46 pm

Well the fact that all my classes except for Geography are 80s or 90s I think I'm fine...
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:24 am

Nice, my grades are all decent but I think my parents would murder me if I decided to skip school, stupid parents... I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve, where does the time run off to??? Eh let's face it, I'm hyper and dangerous *Kills someone for the hell of it!*

I've been hanging around at my house listening to Billy Talent (no one seems to know who he is...what a pity) and I just got my Christmas shopping done and I swear to god, Walmart was a freaking nuthouse (literally)
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:35 pm

No body knows who Billy Talent is?!? What kind of crazy people do you know? Have they been locked up away from any good music since forever? Yeah I know how you feel, I'm hyper too, but depressed at the same time so my energy is increasing and decreasing at the same time so it stays around the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)   Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat of the Desert is officially back (and surprisingly not dead)
Page 1 of 1