Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted)   Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:20 pm

Subject: Profile

Name: Katia Silverfyre (A.K.A Kat of the Desert.)

After a close encounter with the former Kazekage (Gaara's father) Kat has a slight problem. A problem of the furry and demonic kind. Did I mention a problem of the inhuman kind?? Need I say more? Basically if anyone is wondering why Kat appears to be a bit wolfish looking sometimes, that's why.
Being the imbecile that he is (or was Twisted Evil) The former Kazekage somehow got it into his mind that he needed to destroy another innocent life by sealing a rather bloodthirsty demon into a harmless child. If that wasn't enough, the demon was sealed improperly and now there is a red-eyed, black wolf lurking around in Kat's subconscious, always looking for a way to wreak havoc on society.
With her fate sealed as a Jinchuuriki, Kat now suffers from undesirable urges to howl, insomnia, and the unbearable solitude of loneliness. Even though she escaped to a nearby village, once the villagers found out, her very existence was shunned and detested.
Although Kat of the Desert was once nice, her very unstable ability to control sand (The wolf demon was the offspring of Shukaku) lead people to fear her even more. Gradually she was finally so fed up with her niceness that she gave up on love and being accepted. So she started killing people who messed with her because she loved to watch their crimson blood stain the white sand. To this day her hair has been stained red from the blood of her victims.
Besides the unstable control over the sand, she also is able to rip people's souls out of their body, sealing them in a nightmarish world for eternity. Kat's weapons include an humongous crystal ring, a white Siberian Husky puppy that can channel the wolf demon, fatally poisoned kunai, a rapier and the ability to possess another person's body and mind and literally driving them into madness.
This extremely unemotional, bloodthirsty and dark girl has black enveloped silver eyes without pupils, short shaggy/spiky crimson red hair, pale skin and wolf ears. Oh don't worry, she won't bite...much.

Now that I've blabbered on for hours about my character, how about accepting it please OR FACE THE WRATH OF A THOUSAND GAARA PLUSHIES, *laughs dementedly!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted)   Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:34 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked

wow.......

affraid affraid affraid

that is amazing! you can really come up with good characters!
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted)   Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:09 am

I'm glad that you like it!!! That was very nice of you.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted)   Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:48 pm

Awesome profile, WAY better than mine *is scrolling down bio page to show I don't even have one HAH*

The wrath of a thousand Gaara plushies? More like the JOY of a thousand Gaara plushies! XD

And just for that I will not accept you ^_^ *waits for Gaara plushies to fall from the sky*

Ahh, just kiddin' your accepted. But can I still have the thousand Gaara plushies..? O_O
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted)   Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:20 pm

wow Shocked

you are SO cool!
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted)   Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:43 am

Gaara wrote:
Awesome profile, WAY better than mine *is scrolling down bio page to show I don't even have one HAH*

The wrath of a thousand Gaara plushies? More like the JOY of a thousand Gaara plushies! XD

And just for that I will not accept you ^_^ *waits for Gaara plushies to fall from the sky*

Ahh, just kiddin' your accepted. But can I still have the thousand Gaara plushies..? O_O

The joy of a thousand plushies eh? Well it looks like I'm not the only fan of Gaara on this site, what a relief! As for the plushies...I'd give you half of them for a small price...(Oh I'm just joking with you, I'll give you half of the plushies!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted)   Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:59 pm

Yay I feel special now XD

I'd pay anything for all those plushies Twisted Evil Even though I don't got much money lmao O_o But half the plushies is good enough... for now XD

I've been a fan of Gaara for almost a year now lol Like I said on Kamishu's profile, I have seven pictures of him up on my wall, hes on my wallet, I have a little acton figure thing of him, I have the gourd necklace, over 60 picuters of him on my Ipod, and over 10 sketchbooks with him drawn on almost every page. <- Wow I am a stalker @__@

Then suddenly, in my huge pile of Gaara stuff, I have a pair of underwear with Naruto on them O_O Isn't that lovely, you all needed to know that Suspect

Okay this post has gone on for too long O_o A little too much information..
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted)   Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:06 pm

I never gave a welcome... lazyness.

ELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO
HOWWS IT GOING MY NEW FRIEND, I SHAL GLOMP YOU.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

drunken

*Hii*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted)   Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat of the Desert's Profile!!! (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1