Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crossing the desert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

crossing the desert Empty
PostSubject: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:50 am

*he walked through the desert wearing a red cloak with the hood over his head and his katana strapped to his back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:18 am

* itachi was right in front of him holding a large sword of what it appered to be*
pay the toll or die............
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:51 pm

*he simply looked at him*
"is this waht has happened to the great itachi?...to become a lonlely desert robber?"
*he stepped back a few feet and used his earth grip technique.a arm of stone rose from the ground and gripped itachi then stiffened to immobilize him.he activated his bloodlimit and gathered all the chakra residue to make a bomb then threw it onto itachi*
"boom"
*he said as he made the boomb blow up right in front of itachi causing him to fly back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:30 am

* itachi was in the air at least his clone was as it was in the air raven flew and attacked the warrior known as kio as itachi was wacthing a few yards away looking with his sharigan*
"intresting he said*
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:54 am

*kyo used his wind dragon to blow away the ravens and destroying them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:05 am

" u might actually make me use something fub for once" his face simple went black as he did a few hand sighnes " ninja art grand fire ball justu" he shot a large ball of flame at the swordsman hoping he'l react to it
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:35 am

*he used his rock style transportation jutsu and dissapeared into the ground.he popped up behind itahi and gathered the chakra residue from itachi's jutsu and gripped his sword "masamune" and impowered it with the bomb.he swung his blade and hit itachi across the back causing a large explosion and sending itachi crashing into the ground.he then used his dragon napalm fire jutsu (look at his profile it has all of his jutsu's)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 pm

*he got up almost unaffected just a little scrath on his cheek*
now u mad me mad
* he used his sharigan on him so he now sees everything he is about to preforem*
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:36 pm

(dude you would be hurt alot more than a scratch...a sword slicing into your back and not to mention all the chakra residue would make a big boom)
"your really a boring fight you know that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:46 pm

*itachi just ran to him hoping he'll do something beofre his hidden kuni's do something about it*
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:01 pm

*he made a few hand sighns and was covered by a dome of stone.while he waited for itachi's next move*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
crossing the desert Left_bar_bleue500/500crossing the desert Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
crossing the desert Left_bar_bleue500/500crossing the desert Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:59 pm

(Lee godmodding "he got up almost unaffected just a little scrath on his cheek*
now u mad me mad" Warning 1 if i catch you again I will temporarily ban you got it?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:21 am

( itachi is powerful dude u know wat fine u jerk i bet i know kyo in rl anyway)

*the paper bomb clone ran to the wall exploding causeing a huge crack in it in it while the real itachi was on the other side f the dome making a few hansighns*
"twin hydro dragon justu" both the dragons hit the crack of the dome head on

(ooc: the water dragons are made of water that sworling ay a great speed so kyo ill let u decid if it makes the dome crumble or not but i think if it doent it should make a bigass hole)

(Ps. that sounded wrong i know O_O )
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:23 am

(yes hes like my brother in real llife but i dont let that get in the way of what i decide, you know what a scratch? HA! there shouldnt be anything left of you if you got hit by a chakra residue induced sword strike, you know why? because it explodes genius, your calling me a jerk? ive been warned of your godmodding lee
1. in your fight with kimi
and now in here
also i was told the hokage said no to that black suit of yours so if i see it again ill temporarily ban you for that too)
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:57 am

*the dragons busted through the crack and hit kyo in the stomach causing him to crash through the other side of the wall*
"well the fight got good now"
*he laughed a bit and countered with a earth dragon barrage then used his fire dragon napalm to ignite them causing itachi to burn alive if hit*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crossing the desert   crossing the desert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crossing the desert
Page 1 of 1