Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! Empty
PostSubject: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:07 pm

[Busts down the door]
"You are pretty close.....Its me!"
[pulls out a kunai....]
"are you ready to die?.....Jinchuuriki?"

Ooc: this is a continuation of your house!
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:42 pm

Kat stood there for a second and smirked, "Fool, you underestimate me." She said.
Slowly, sand began to swirl around her, daring her opponent to attack. Kat withdrew an hour-glass engraved sword and pointed it at Shinichi's neck. "You and your stupid organization are going to pay for what you did to Gaara. The question for you is, 'are you ready to die??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:30 am

"HA you cannot kill me! For I have back up, and you are outnumbered!"

ooc:is naruto still here?
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:49 pm

*A mysterious figure lunges at Shinichi and knocks her to the ground.*
"I won't let you hurt Kat!" Naruto shouts and pulls out a kunai.
Kat just stands there and stares at Shinichi. "DESERT COFFIN!" She says and her sand begins to slowly slither to Shinichi's location. "Let's just see how long you can live. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:52 pm

*Naruto rushes off to find the Kazekage!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:44 pm

"ugh, uh..."
[is stuck in the desert coffin]
*shiro nuro and haiiro jump on Kat and loosens her consentration. this causes her to let go of Shinichi*
"hmmm told you that you were out-numbered!"
[jumps outside of the building where there is more room to fight]
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Shiro-nuro crumples to the ground (Not knowing about Kat's sword tucked in Kat's arm, she is stabbed in side, being mortally wounded)
Kat of the Desert leaps out the building after Shinichi. She smirks evilly. "It's about time you experience what true terror is and the awesome power of the Jinchuuriki!"
"Curse of the Full Moon no Jutsu!" Kat says and suddenly she is surrounded by a large pack of wolves (She has a wolf demon) and Kat herself was large white wolf with black encircled green eyes. She howled and her pack snarled and lunged at their newest prey. "The sky will rain with your blood, prey!" Kat growled at jumped at Shinichi's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:47 pm

"um, ohkay! well I guess that you forgot about my dogs and how I control them....along with talk to them!"
'WOLVES! OBEY ME! SHE IS JUST USING YOU TO KILL ME! BUT I AM ON YOUR SIDE! SHE WILL USE YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD ENOUGH TO POOF AWAY!'
"so, will you obey me?"
[the wolves poof away and one is left. the one with red eyes]
*shiro and nuro come out of the building in beast-human form*
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Kat of the Desert growls angrily "Did you forget about my sand clones?" She barked. "Sand Clone no Jutsu!" A large group of sand clones rise up out of the sand (they look like Kat's beast form." Shinichi and Shiro and Nuro are surrounded by the sand and are trapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:01 am

[Haiiro falls from the sky in beast-human form and turns the clones into sand again]
"hmmm. I have everything planned out. And you have no clue about anything!"
now if only I could have perfect timing with this smoke bomb
*jumps backwards*
Shiro*jumps to the east*
Nuro*jumps to the west*
and Haiiro *jumps to the south*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:03 am

[Haiiro falls from the sky in beast-human form and turns the clones into sand again]
"hmmm. I have everything planned out. And you have no clue about anything!"
now if only I could have perfect timing with this smoke bomb
*jumps backwards*
Shiro*jumps to the east*
Nuro*jumps to the west*
and Haiiro *jumps to the south*
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:30 pm

*Teleports behind Shinichi and snatches the smoke bomb from her grasp.*
"Fool!" Kat says as she sets off the smoke bomb. Suddenly red smoke fills the air (Kat has night-vision and can see through it. She also used her sand to cover her mouth so she couldn't be knocked out by the fumes.) All the others are unable to see.
When the smoke clears, Shiro, Nuro and Haiiro are laying on the ground in a pool of their own blood, dead. Shinichi is once again caught in the desert coffin with Kat holding a kunai to her throat.
"Pity that your faithful companions are dead, oh don't worry they felt no pain from the sand." Kat smirks and tightens the sand around Shinichi. "The blood and tears of the my victims mixes with sand, granting more power over it's killer."
*Naruto appears with one-hundred shadow clones*
"It seems you are completely surrounded..." Kat cackles, "Any last words."
Naruto interrupts "No, don't kill her. Let's take her to the Kazekage!"
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:30 pm

"I guess I'll die another day." Says Kat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:17 pm

*Poofs here!*
"well, seems like your in a pickle shinichi"
"ill get you out of it!"
[a bolt of lightning strikes next to Kat, knocking here off balance. Shinichi then recieves the Desert coffin relese.]
"btw, I hope that you realize that Akatsuki run in Groups of 2 or more!"
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Kat leaps back, stunned. "Aren't you the girl that warned me about the Akatsuki raid, traitor!" She calls upon her sand once again "Suna Shigure! (Desert Rainstorm!)" Instantly, Shinichi and Nami are pelted by the raining sand (which is solid by the way) and their skin is punctured by the sand in many places. Their wounds are deep. "As I said before, you will pay for killing Gaara! I will fight for my most precious person until the end!" Kat snarled as she leaped onto a cloud of sand and began preparing her next attack. The sand piles upon her and her size grows so she is towering above the two Akatsuki members.
"Total Desert Burial!" Kat shouts and she slams her giant fist into the ground, sending the sand over the two. They are completely buried under sixty pounds of sand. Then Kat is once again standing above them on her cloud of sand in her normal form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:30 am

ahhh, wait we didnt kill gaara!

((ooc: gaara was brought back to life by elder chiyo))

*haiiro, nuro, and shiro go and find Kamishu*
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:30 pm

"Oh know you don't!" Kat shouts at Haiiro, Nuro and Shiro. She uses her sand to trap them so they are immobile. She turns and looks at Shinichi "I know you didn't kill Gaara, but someone did from your organization and I'm determined to find out who. The only thing is, I brought him back to life (in this game anyway)!" Kat solidifies the sand so Shinichi's companions are unable to get out even if Kat's concentration is loosened.
"Desert Coffin!" Kat commands, catching her opponent's arm in the coffin and she quickly says afterwards "Desert Graveyard!" Which crushes Shinichi's arm (better go to the hospital after this battle Rolling Eyes ) "Get outta here before I kill your companions!"
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:13 pm

*Drops to the ground in agony* Kat had unknowingly received a wound from Shiro and Nuro in the side. She tried to stand up but just barely. "Ugh, I won't lose to the likes of you! Not after what your organization does to Jinchuuriki!" She said fiercely.
Kat narrowed her silver eyes. "Ultimate Possession: Curse of the Full Moon no Jutsu!" She once again transformed in her wolf form, only without her pack and she is giant. Kat growled and howled, causing the earth tremor. This caused Shinichi to stumble upon the sand ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!   Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat of the Desert....Akatsuki Raid One!
Page 1 of 1