Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A talk......

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A talk...... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:53 pm

A word exploded into Neko's head, just at that moment. "A... A... A PARTY!!!" She had a mini spaz which you guys can use your imaginations to wonder what it looked like. "We can have a full-blown-authentic-super-duper-meow-meow-Neko-Inu-Tanuki Party for friends!!"

She nodded to herself and a bunch of ideas just flowed into her head from then on. "We can send out invatations, and decorate the room, or maybe we'll do it in a feild... Maybe we'll do it in a big feild and in the day time have super-duper fun while in the nighttime we'll have dancing and lanturn holding, and lot's and lots of fooooood!"

She did an exited jump and landed back down pointing at Gaara. "And you're gonna eat everything I tell you to so you can be fit and strong and expose yourself to new things!" Then she turned and pointed at Ichi. "And you're gonna help us do all of it, NO SLAKING!!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:03 pm

"Well... alright... but first, we need a good area to have a party at... this room isn't a good party room because... you know... Gaara works here..." Ich says wondering about where to have the party at
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:30 pm

A memory from long ago exploded into Neko's mind just at that moment.

"Should we have a festival? Right here, meow?"

"Alright"

"Should we do it after the chunin egxams or now, meow?"

"I don't mind, but it probably would be best if it was after the exams. More people would show up."

"Yes! It'll be called... The Cat-Coon Festival of Friendship! It'll be based on us, and we'll get someone to draw pictures of us everywhere, meow!"

"Alright, sounds good."

Neko slipped back into conciousness and mumbled, just before she was fuly back, "We never did get to do it, did we..."

Then she shook her head and looked up at both Ichi and Gaara. "Let's do it in the Kumogakure feilds, meow. All the flowers are just an added decoration."
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:49 pm

"Well then..." Gaiya says as he summons some clouds, enough for Gaara, Neko, and himself, and then continues to say, "good or bad idea?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:31 pm

"Good.. idea..?" He replied, a bit lost.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:50 pm

"Alright... I think..." Ich says, because he was kind of lost himself
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:25 pm

ooc: confusion with the cloud thing, ichi... O.o

"Ummmmm... So then should we plan now or later, because I've heard planning ahead is good, meow.."
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:41 pm

"I think you should do the planning" Ich says as he falls through the cloud
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:02 pm

"All right!" She punched the air enthusiastically. "I'm good at planning, meow! Especially parties!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk......
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4