Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A talk......

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:44 pm

"ok Gaara..." Ich said playfully
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:46 pm

She stared at the two of them. "Soooooooooo.. Meow, what now??"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:59 pm

"I could go, if you like." He offered, feeling as though he was ruining their fun. Or whatever they were doing.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:40 pm

"No, don't go!" She grabbed his arm and hugged it. "If you're always gone then we won't have any fun, meow! Not to mention you'll be lonely."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:02 pm

"How do I make it fun?" He gave her a strange look. "And I won't be lonely."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:05 pm

"You'll be lonely." She stated. "And you make it fun by ruining fun, meow. Everyone's all smiles and you're not, it's more fun when people are different."
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:52 am

While Neko was talking, Ich was slurping down his Ramen.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:54 pm

"No, I'll be fine." He replied, his expression staying the same. "And I make it fun by ruining fun.. how does that work? You've lost me."
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:02 pm

When Ich took a gulp, he says, "She also lost me when she said that as well."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:28 pm

She shrugged. "Well, then I've lost everybody!" Then she reached up and patted Gaara on his head. "You'll understand when you're older, meow." She said in the deepest voice she could reach which actually wasn't very deep.

ooc: -.- he's older then her XD lol
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:31 pm

"I'm sure I will...?" He blinked, still lost.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:39 pm

She smiled kindly to him, losing her deep voice. "In time." Then she gasped. "Oh, I remember something, meow!!" She cried. "Gaara-kun, I made something, I made something!" She started to hop up and down, feverish.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:04 pm

"You made something?" He tilted his head slightly. "What did you make?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:08 pm

"I MADE SOMETHING REALLY COOL!" She ran to the closet and pulled out a case a little smaller then a brief case. "Would you like to see, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:30 pm

"Yes." He nodded, looking to the small case in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:39 pm

She flipped it open and from first appearance it would look like a case full of sand timers.

(you know, those glass little bottles that have sand in them and then you turn them over and the sand runs to the other side? Those things on the suna headbands? ya, you know...)

Then she picked one up and held it higher for Gaara to see. On top of it was a little red puff ball and on the front were googley eyes with black marker rings around the eyes. A bit above the left eye was a little cut out heart and on the back of the whole thing was a peanut.

"Guess who it is, meow!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:41 pm

He stared at it, eyes wide with astonishment. "Is that.. me?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:44 pm

"YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! IT'S YOU! IT'S YOU! YOU GUESSED RIGHT, MEOW!" She was obviously happy. "I'm going to put all of them in a row on the window ledge!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:46 pm

A smile came to his face, showing his appreciation for her creation. "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:52 pm

"I made others, meow!" She pulled out one that had purple yarn starting from the top and hanging down halfway. It was painted black. She set it on the ground beside the Gaara one. She pulled out another that had silvery-white yarn hair with two black points on top for ears. A big >< was put where the eyes should have been and a cut out smile was put underneath. She placed that one beside the others.

"GUESS! GUESS! GUESS!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:16 pm

He watched her set the two down, still smiling, though his head had tilted a bit. "Kani and Swiss?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:50 pm

"Correct!" She lifted her head up for a brief second. "you're good at this!" And then went back to taking another one out. This one had for yellow puffs for hair and a black card board rectangular piece glued to its back. She set it beside the Swiss. Then she pulled out one wearing all black that had a black hat covering its hair. The hat hung down at the side of its 'face' and little points were atop it. On it's back was glued a ball of band-aids. "Now, who are they, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:01 pm

"Temari and Kankuro." He said, the smile disappearing for a brief second, then it returned. "I'm not good at this, if it weren't for your creativeness, I'm sure I would be terrible."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:09 pm

"They're that good?" She blushed, happy that her creations were well done. "I only had time to make one more. She pulled out one with yellow yarn that was cut at the back but long in the front. A red ribbon hung out behind it and trailed on the ground while two red points sat above the hair. It's eyes were basically like ^^ and it's mouth was a sideways 3.

"Bet you can't guess this one!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:15 pm

"Of course I can guess that one," He reached over and put his hand under her chin, lifting her face a bit, and stared into her eyes. "It's you."

((ooc: It wouldn't be a full set without Neko Razz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk......
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next