Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A talk......

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:22 am

Knocks on the outside door of the kazekage's room, "Hello? Is anyone home"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:20 am

Once again, Neko opened the door for Gaara, since he was out. By this time, she wasn't surprised that some random person who she didn't know was at the door. "Hello, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:05 pm

"Hi" Ichi replied happily Smile , "Is gaara here?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:26 pm

Easily taken in by his cheerful attitude, she grinned wildly. "No, I'm sorry, meow. He's out. Would you like to come in or do you not have much time?" She opened the door up more.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:38 pm

"I dont have much time... not" Ichi joked, "I do have time" Walks in
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Since she had been through this numerous times already, she was PREPARED! She stood in front of him, (on her tippy-toes since she was kinda short) inches away from his face. "Would you like tea? Soup? We have packaged ramen? Do you need a coat? A jacket? A blanket? A seat? Would you like a rest? A jog? Paper work? Do you need anything? Meow, ANYTHING AT ALL???"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:49 pm

"Um... I'll have the ramen please" Ichi took a seat in a chair and then said, "Oh! I am sorry... I haven't introduced myself... my names Ichiyashago, call me Ichi for short, what's your name? and are you a cat?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Her ears twitched. "WAH!" Then she fell over, dramatically, and stood up again. "I can't believe it! I thought I covered everything! But I missed the most important! NAMES NAMES NAMES! MEOW!" Then she saluted to Ichi. "Ichichi-kun! Ichichi-kun! My deepest apologies!" Then she kneeled on the floor in front of him. "My name is Neko-Coneko. Neko, of course."

Her tail swerved in front of her and the bell on the end of it jingled. "How did you know I was a cat at heart, meow?" ..yes, she was very serious about this question.. LOL X3
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:50 am

"I know your a cat at heart Neko... Because I can sense your heart because..." Ichi said and then he took of his bandana, revealing to wolf ears, "I am a wolf at heart"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:21 pm

"MYA!?!" She stood up immidiatly and stared at him. "Mya MYA?!" Then she tippy-toed across the room and stared at him from there. "MYA?!" She said even louder then before. She sniffed. And then morphed into a cat and sniffed.

Slowly, she crept towards him and every few steps, she sniffed. When she got back to her origonal position (in front of him) She turned back into her up-right. "Meow." She stated and exhaled then looked back up at him. "Strange, you don't smell bad..."
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:25 pm

"Why would I smell evil, I have never done a bad deed in my life, well, except when I kicked my dad into space, but he made me mad so he deserved it" Ichi started rambling, "But... Oh, was I rambling, happens alot when I meet someone, and I knew you were a cat because I also used my mind reader jutsu after I smelt you without coming close to you,... Oh I started rambling again... heheheh..."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:32 pm

"Uhhh.." She lifted a finger to talk and the next breath he took she started speaking so that he'd have to stop. "Not evil.." She sniffed again. "I just don't like the smell of dogs, meow." But she smiled. "You're the first doggie I've met who didn't smell bad."

Then she thought through everything Ichi had said. "Wait, Ichichi-kun!" She grasped her hands to her head. "You were listening to my thoughts???"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:33 pm

"Well... I can only hear the outside part... not deep unknown regions of your mind though..." Ich began, "and well... I am also part fox and part cat... well with the fox... I have a fox tail... and with a cat... well... I dont know... but I am"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:18 pm

She cocked her head to the side, not understanding at all. "How did this all happen, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:33 pm

"I dont know myself... To tell you the truth... But here's a theory, I think my mom was part fox, and my dad was part wolf, and then they had me then I think I was bit by a were-cat... I dont know for real but that's my guess" Ichi started to ramble again.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:40 pm

This time she listened intently to all his rambling. When he had trailed off, she knodded. "That's really nice, actually, the fact that you're so opened about.. about.. ABOUT EVERYTHING, MEOW!" Then she glomped him off the chair. "Ichichi-kun is so kawaii! Kawaii, my Inu-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Lord Kazekage just happened to walk in at that very moment, stopping when he seen the two in their private embrace.

"Mm.. Neko.. have I interupted anything?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:34 pm

She jumped up and grabbed Ichi by the collar, pulling him up too. Then she dragged him over to Gaara and pointed to him while still holding his collar. "This is Inu-chan!" She paused for a second, proud of her new doggy name. "He came to see you but then I met him, his name is Ichichi-kun and he's my new friend!!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:12 pm

"Yeah," Ichi said, "Neko-ko san is my friend." Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:57 am

"Nice to meet you, Ichichi-kun, is it? Or is that just your new nickname from Neko?" He gave a soft smile that lasted for about two seconds.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:21 pm

"Thats the nickname," Ich said happily, "My name is Ichiyashago, but you can call me Ichi."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:33 pm

"Alright, Ichi. You wished to speak with me? It's why you came here, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:41 pm

Neko pushed Ichi in front of her so that they could talk easier.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:46 pm

"To tell you the truth... since I talked to Nekoko-san, I forgot what I wanted to ask from you... heheheh" Ich said
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:05 pm

"That's alright, if you remember, don't hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A talk...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk......   A talk...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk......
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next