Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A talk with the Kazekage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

A talk with the Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:10 pm

(yet another topic in your mansion Razz)

Žæl knocked on the door to the Kazekage's room. "you sure you want to do this?" Houkou asked.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:45 pm

((ooc: Lmao sweet XP))

Gaara looked up from his paper work, staring at the door. "Come in.."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Žæl entered and did a quick kneel. "Lord Kazekage."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:18 pm

"Good evening.." He nodded, watching as Zeal(I don't know how to do those funky letters, so yeah.. XP) bowed. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:41 pm

(Hold alt, 0142, release, + hold, 0230, release. = Ž + æ )

"I... I have to tell you something..." He said trying to avoid the subject he was bringing up. "No turning back now..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 pm

((ooc: .....What? XD))

"I am listening." He moved his hands from his paperwork, crossing his arms on the desk, waiting for him to say what he needed to say.
Back to top Go down
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:55 pm

"I have... I have... the.. Gobi..." He said finally bringing himself to. He wondered if Shukaku could sense Houkou the whole time, or if Houkou was hiding himself.

(Cuz everyone knows the big 'fuzzy' raccoon thing XP)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:30 pm

"Hm.." He raised a hand to his chin, staring at Zael. "So you do.. this is the first time we've talked, is it not? Please,"

He nodded to the chair on the other side of his desk. "Take a seat."

((ooc: Yes.. the big fuzzy sandy blob of a raccoon thing who's english voice scares me XD))
Back to top Go down
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:07 pm

"Uh, yes..." He did as he was told and sat in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:13 pm

"You were nervous to tell me that bit of information, which is understandable." He seemed calm and collected. "Just recently I met someone else in the same situation. Though, she was nervous because she was hoping I would be kind. Why were you nervous, may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:15 pm

"I just have a hard time revealing that information because...well...you know... them..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:20 pm

"Yes, of course.." He frowned, knowing that he was talking about the Akatsuki(right..?). "That is also very understandable.."
Back to top Go down
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:31 pm

(yeah)

"Yes... those bastards..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm

((ooc: Kay good lol))

"I don't suggest ever fighting with them if you ever come in contact.." He shook his head slightly. "Making an escape may be the best option."
Back to top Go down
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:57 pm

"What if there is no escape?" "Heh you kidding me, there's always an escape when you have me." "Quit boasting..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:05 pm

"I'm not sure.." He sighed, looking down at the papers on his desk. "If there is no escape, I suppose fighting would come next. If there is no possible chance of fighting with a possible chance of escaping, then I don't know.."
Back to top Go down
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:48 pm

"Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 pm

"Hm.." He stared at Zael. "You're a Chunin, right?"
Back to top Go down
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:31 pm

"Yes..." He said, not really understanding why it mattered.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:48 pm

'It's probably too soon.. but who else do I have..?' He sighed, intertwining his fingers together and resting his chin on them. "If I should die in the next while, if you think you're up for it, it would be kind of you to become one of the few Kazekage candidates I have.. if I die, and you agree to do this, if you are assigned the duty that I was unable to keep, you take my position.. would you do your best to keep the village in good shape? I know this is sudden, and somewhat unfair, but I have not much time, and not many people that I find fit enough.. it is alright if you refuse, do not feel forced to do anything you do not wish to do."

((ooc: That was kinda random lmao))
Back to top Go down
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:03 pm

(lol yeah...)

Žæl just sat there staring until the words finally caught up to him. The Kazekage wanted him, him to succeed him. The news came as a shock and it took him a while to respond. Don't do it, don't do it... "Uh... Of... Of course... Lord Kazekage..."

(sorry if that got confusing in the beginning)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:15 pm

He smiled, and nodded. "If I somehow do not die, I will raise your rank to a higher one. But if I do, and you do not wish to take the responsibility, nothing will be held against you. Though, I do appreciate you agreeing to take care of the village if you should get the role. I hope the best for you."

((ooc: Lmao no, wasn't confusing Razz))
Back to top Go down
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Žæl got up to leave. Houkou was getting restless, "Damnit why the hell did you do that!? "Shut up..." he said simply as he moved toward the door, not realizing his mistake.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:33 pm

He watched Zael, then gave a low sigh, looking back to his paperwork and picking up his pen, begining to finish it off without a word.
Back to top Go down
Žæl
Jinchuuriki
Žæl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Houkou kept bothering Žæl on his way out. "Damnit Houkou, I said shut up!" Then he heard himself and turned around. "Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk with the Kazekage   A talk with the Kazekage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk with the Kazekage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next