Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:52 pm

ooc: that reminds me, next Friday, (is a P.A day for me) if it's one for you maybe you could sleep over??? Even if it isn't, then you can sleep over later in the day! X3

it better be the last one.. >:3 ))

She was still concerned, but put her hand back to his. She was about to say something, but then she sneezed. She wiped her running nose on her sleeve and sneezed again. ...yes, she was sneezing directly into Gaara's shirt or what-ever-the-fuck-he-wears-there.

ooc: just imagine cute little cat sneezes!! KA-WA-II!!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:04 pm

((ooc: I'm going to have to go to an eye exam that day probably, so maybe later on Friday Smile

I promise XD))

He blinked, thinking something was wrong. "Are you okay?"

((ooc: Very Razz))
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:16 pm

"Yes, I'm-" She sneezed again. "-fine." she pulled out a tissue (which she always kept on hand) and blew her nose. Then she pulled out another tissue and blew her nose again. She continued this for a long while and when she finally stopped, there was a mountain of tissues on the ground beside her. "Meow, just a sniffle.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:31 pm

"Are you sure..?" He needed to know if she was okay, so he probably wouldn't stop asking, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:49 pm

A wolf then came by near Gaara and Neko
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:06 am

-he had forgotten his wallet so he came back and heard her sneeze and saw a wolf by gaara. he then tossed the girl a small bottle of medicine from his supply pouch and looked at the dog curiously-
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:22 pm

She caught the medicine and waved back to him in a sort of 'thank-you' signal. Then she sneezed again. When she inhaled the next time she smelled Ichi behind her and spun around. "ICHICHI-KUN!" She cried and fell to her knees hugging him. (and sneezing into his fur XD )
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:28 pm

(LOL)

-he winced and took a glass of water from the counter and threw it on ichi heating it so it would clean him, he then placed his hand on ichi's head and used his fire chakra to dry him off-

"there ya go"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:11 pm

She was still hugging him. "My Inu-kun friend.." She siad quietly and sniffed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:37 pm

"Hi Neko," Ichi said still in wolf form, "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:43 pm

"...." He stayed silent, merely looking at the two that suddenly joined their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:01 pm

She frowned. "Not very well," but then she perked up. "Until now that is." Then she stood up and took a step towards Gaara. "Gaara-kun, do you remember Ichichi-kun, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:41 pm

"Mm.. I think so.." He said, eyeing Ichi, looking like he might have been suspicious of something.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:50 pm

From where she was standing, she slowly reached up and poked Gaara's cheek. "Gaara-kun's eyes are all squinted, meow." Then she poked him a bunch of more times.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:53 pm

He looked at Neko, his face looking neutral. "Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:37 pm

She pouted, still poking him. "Gaara-kun is not happy. Why not, meow?" Then she sneezed, the medicine hadn't worked.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:04 pm

"Not happy? Why do you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:07 pm

"Cuz you're not smiling." She gave him the 'evil eye'. "People smile when they're happy." Then she poked his cheek and kept her finger there. "Why aren't you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:12 pm

"I'm not like most people, why would you think I wasn't happy because I'm not smiling?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:16 pm

She stomped her foot. "BECAUSE THIS IS A HAPPY MOMENT AND IT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED WITH A SMILE!!!" ...she had a spaz... X3
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:39 pm

He gave a wide smile that looked strange on his face. "Is this better for you?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:51 pm

"YES!" She jumped up and punched the air. "NOW KEEP IT ON! ...A-choo!" And she sneezed again. And again. AND again.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:54 pm

He frowned, putting his hand on her shoulder and arching his head a bit. "Are you sure your okay?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:58 pm

"I am-" She was about to say 'ok' but sneezed. "-Perfectly fine, meo- Ah-chooo!" Then she sniffed and smiled. "Tip-top-" *sneeze* "-Shape!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:00 pm

"You don't seem perfectly fine.. are you sure you don't need anything..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next