Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the rain forest's predator

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

the rain forest's predator Empty
PostSubject: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:01 pm

baraka was hungry for meat he saw a young jaguar kill a antalope as it was tearing it limb from limb it made him hungry "GAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGAHHHHH" he screamed as he charged with his bone swords ready and sliced the stomache open of the jaguar as he laughed his cold cruel voice "I Hunger" he said as he fed on the intistines of the antolope and the jaguar as he his sharp ears heard a voice and he shot a bone arrow at it in less than a second and down came a dead body of a chunnin ninja bleeding frm his leg wound " YOU SPIES ON BARACKA" he growled as he got his bones swords ready " BARACKA EAT YOU" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 pm

he ran up to the chunnin and then looked at the thing "how took a radioactive crap"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:15 pm

baraka yelled in fury as he sliced the throat of the chunnin and licked the blood off his bone sword "BARACKA TASTE BLOOD BARAKA TASTE YOUR BLOOD NEXT" with that baracka shot 3 bone missles at the ninja
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:17 pm

he was behind him his sword in hand "u may be strong but ur slow" and he used his blades ability of wind and sent baraka flying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:20 pm

Baracka Growled and suddenly the wind stopped and the trees around him fell on the ninja temparly imbilizing him "BARACKA KILL YOU,TASTE GUTS WITH TOUNGE" he growled as he sprayed bone dust everywhere
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:23 pm

before the trees fell on him he used his battle axe to cut them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:30 pm

baraka saw the trees cut down and used his dust to create a boneyard attack as pillars of sharpp bone came from the ground randomly creating a enverment baracka always used on his victiams
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:38 pm

does Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves turning the land into a lake like thing and using his chakra on his feet he stepped on the water so that the graveyard nevr touched him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:40 pm

(ooc: dude the bones are like 50 freakin feet long a lake would cover at least 20 feet long)
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:42 pm

(no its actually as big as i want lol) "know that i am in familiar territory" the fight can begin he said as the waves started hittin baraka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:47 pm

the waves hit him but he growled and the spiked bone forest grew above the water and the pillarspopped up around the ninja fighting baracka "BARACKA CRUSH YOU NOW!!!" the pillars the entangled each other trapping the ninja in a prison of sharp bones unable to move his hands and cant move anything else or the'll be deeply cut by the bones as baraka moved to his face and howled in staisfaction "baracka sense anger in you, you want to kill children yes?"
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:53 pm

"no" he said "IWANT TO KILL U!!"

he released thee six tail breaking the cage.

then did
Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:07 pm

*raku was watching from the forest* "the six tail?...." *he rushed tn where takai was and diffused the water jutsu then gave a bone shattering punch to barraka that almost took his head off then smirked*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:11 pm

baracka was hit and backed up "MIZUKAGE COME SAVE WEAK HUMAN DEMON, HUMAN DEMON TOO WEAK TO KILL YET BARAKA MEET YOU IN SHADOW LANDS MORTALS" he yelled as baracka took his jakgura pelt and in a poof of cherry smoke vaished with a laugh echoing the distance
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:16 pm

*he laughed then spoke to himself* "you dont know what your getting into"
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:17 pm

"damn" he got the boy and took him to tha hospital and came back
(hey raku)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:24 pm

"he wont get away again" (hey)
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:26 pm

"again"
(how do u like my new charrie)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 pm

*he looked at takai* "a kaguya...." (nice but could be better)
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:32 pm

"a kaguya i though the clan was exctict except for to people"(lol yeah needs more water and wind jutsu but did u read the background it pretty funny)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:35 pm

"guess not" (lmao nah havnt read it yet but what village u from?)
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:36 pm

"how should would we attempt this he is ruthless" (mist dont lkill me)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:43 pm

"way too easy he is not a challenge for me at all" (lol i wont but what song about my gf were you singing and why were you singing about her?)
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:45 pm

"okay should we start looking for him" he does handseals and the water goes down (it was that song u are asian ur yellow u eat rice at the window
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:50 pm

"heh nah he will come to us" (ima kill you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the rain forest's predator   the rain forest's predator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the rain forest's predator
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next