Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:17 am

He tried to catch her, but failed miserably, and almost fell with her. He had enough strength in him to stay sitting up, and enough to crawl to the side of her.

'Don't forget..?' He stared at her, checking to see if she was still alive, which she was at the moment. "Neko...?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:56 pm

She blinked a few times, mildly coughing and holding the wound in her stomach. "Im... Fine." She tried to smile.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:59 pm

"No your not, I don't think blood proves anyone as fine."

He pushed her hair from her face, staring with concern written all over his. "What happened.. what did I say? What did I do? I know I'm stupid for saying or doing it, I just wish to know what I said or did to make you angry, so I won't make the same mistake twice.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:05 pm

She coughed, no blood coming out this time. "You didn't make me angry. I was yelling at-" She took a shaking breath in. "-Myself. I really... Am not being a very good friend."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:17 pm

"No, that's a lie.. you've been the best there could ever be.." He stared at her. "It's obvious I did something to trigger your anger.. you couldn't be angry at yourself and go balistic without my help.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:34 pm

She tried to shake her head. Fail. "I'm slightly confused. Only slightly though. But one thing I'm sure of.. I lost control of myself, all the anger stored up from long ago came out, exploding. I've been so mad at myself for so long, loosing control just...happened..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:41 pm

"And I helped it.." He frowned.

"Nevermind, enough with this conversation.. you need to get to a hospital, quickly."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:05 pm

"N-No.." She shook her head this time. "Watch this. I can fix it.." She lifted her hands to her face, chakra started growing on her hands in a big blue bubble. Then she placed her hands on her stomach where the giant hole was. Slowly, it started healing. She lifted her hands away and all that was left was a tiny hole with some dried blood and a bit of fresh pooling out slowly. She lifted her hands towards Gaara. "Turn around.. I can fix you too..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:29 pm

((ooc: That sounds so wrong O_O))

"..." He turned very slowly, sitting with his back to her, looking at her over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:23 pm

ooc: I know -.-

She struggled to sit up, placing her palms on his back where the giant hole was. The blue bubble of chakra grew bigger until Gaara's wound was almost completely gone. "Just... A bit.. More.." She panted as the bubble started to shrink and then grow again as she winced.

Finally, she fell backwards, Gaara's wound completely healed.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:32 pm

((ooc: Typical of me to notice? Razz))

He turned back around, grabbing her before she hit the ground (somehow).

"Neko?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:24 am

ooc: actually, when I typed it, I was like: he's gonna comment on its wrongness, I just know it..

Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, but she answered. "I just lost a little bit of blood, and a lot of chakra. I'll be.." She took another shaky breath in. "..Fine if I just rest and eat plenty of sugars... Meow." Then she smiled a bit, for no particular reason.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:39 am

((ooc: And so I did Smile

Is it annoying? O_o))

"Then you have to rest.." He replied, laying her on the floor softly. "I'll get you whatever you want, just tell me what you need."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:43 pm

ooc: about as annoying as a monkey on crack riding a unicycle while clanging two symbols together. But if you didn't say anything someone would. And who the hell likes a world where there's no monkeys on crack riding unicycles while clanging two symbols together??

She breathed heavily, closing her eyes. "I need to go home.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:01 pm

((ooc: That makes me feel so much better. Good to know I'm compared to a monkey on a unicycle clanging symbols together. It's so fantastic to be that annoying little mammal dressed up as a clown that a lot of people throw stuff at, like tomatoes.))

"Alright.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:53 pm

ooc: lmfao Hey, if you think about it, if you saw a monkey like that, you'd laugh... a lot... And then you'd say how cool it was. Or at least I would do that. X3 And nobody would throw stuff at a monkey like that, they're the shizz! lol even if sometimes you get an urge to just kick them off they're damn unicycles.. X3 lol
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:29 pm

((ooc: Exactly, an urge is enough. And if someone feels an urge, then obviously other people do. And one day it may just happen, am I right? Yes I am. So, I'll enjoy being that ugly little monkey on that cheap little unicycle that everyone hates Smile))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:38 pm

ooc: stop taking everything so seriously lol X3 And that unicycle was made with the best quality plastic money could buy!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:08 pm

((ooc: Lmao really, was that smile serious? It was a very very serious smile, was it? I never knew. And yeah, but a lot of people don't appreciate the special quality of the crappy expensive plastic unicycle. So, it will not be appreciated, no matter how crappy and expensive that plastice unicycle is))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:20 pm

(I appreciate it! ...on the inside.. Sad And yes, that smile was serious you serious smile person. And people pay big bucks for a monkey that can ride a unicycle and clap symbols! Everyone wants a monkey at the show! Let alone a monkey who can do all of that!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:18 pm

((ooc: But nobody really likes that monkey, it's just there. They just want it there when the show goes wrong. It's backup. When the monkey comes out, they send all their hate towards the monkey because the show failed. And I'm pretty sure a bear on a unicycle can cling sybols together too, it all takes the right training. So bleh.))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:15 pm

(But I like monkey's better.. *pouts* And so does Kani!

Special guest star, Kani: I like monkeys betta. An cherios. I luuuuuuuv cherios...

Neko: Yeah, I sorta added the cherio part. But bears are stinky. Why do you have to hate the monkey so? *heart break* Sad )
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:50 pm

((ooc: Well, that's you. And unless you are half the worlds population, my point has already been proven.

Now, I will let you off to go cheer Albert up, since you just said his kind was stinky and that you like poop-throwing monkeys better.

Cheerio Wink))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:21 pm

ooc: EVERY PERSON I ASKED SAID THEY LIKED MONKEYS BETTER!!

I hate debating with you, you always think you're so smart and then you make your 'I'm so smart' face.. >>

hey, Albert has autism. He doesn't know the difference between a poop throwing monkey and himself.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:47 pm

((ooc: Unless your famous enough to ask half the world's population, than my point has still already been proven Smile

It's called being a smart ass, and no, unless you can read my mind, than you wouldn't know if I was thinking 'I'm so smart'. And we've covered that, yes, infact, you cannot read my mind.

So your saying autistic people are stupid? Which, no, actually, they aren't. They know the difference between monkeys and themselves, and they are also smart enough to know when they're being made fun of))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next