Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now Empty
PostSubject: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Neko, in cat form, sat in the raining forest staring up at the sky. It was pouring now and the forest had developed tiny pools of water in random places. But she hadn't noticed. She was too lost in thought to notice that she was drenched or the fact that if someone were to look at her, they might think that she was a small bear cub. She had been sitting there for two days, just staring at the sky, she hadn't noticed the time slipping away.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now Left_bar_bleue500/500The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now Left_bar_bleue500/500The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:29 pm

-he walked through the forest and noticed the cat sitting in the rain, he knelt down to it and gently lifted it up- "Lets get you somewhere warm and dry little one" -he said as he took her to small inn and ordered a saucer of milk and gave it to her- "There ya go"

(this is as asuran so hes wearing a mask and he doesnt know you can turn into a human)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:37 am

( this song plays in the backround )
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:35 am

ooc: it does fit the setting..

"Meow." She 'meowed' thankfully and started licking at it. Looking up at him, even for a cat she would look sad.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:36 am

-he frowned at the little creature and sat next to it and started scratching her behind her ears-
"Oh if only you could talk little one, then maybe I could help be in a better mood"
-he said softly-
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:48 am

After traveling through the forest for hours, looking for the girl who was angry with him, he finally came to an Inn, wondering if she would be there. He walking in, soaking wet, noodles still on his shoulders and some in his hair. People stared, but he merely ignored them. And he seen Neko, with Asuran. "H-hey.."

He looked directly at Neko, frowning. "Neko, I finally found you. I know why your mad at me now, I know!"

((ooc: Do you think I'm crazy? O_o))

Last edited by Gaara on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:51 am

(yes i do)
-he was now confused-
"Why are you talking to this cat like its a person sir?"
-he asked curiiously_

(and im not in here as ryuk im in here as asuran)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:53 am

Her head perked up, looking at him, but then her eyes turned into slits and she hissed. Then she backed away around Asuran and hissed some'ore.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:55 am

-he looked her and him and stood up drawing his mankotsu blade-
"I do not think she likes you my friend, now i suggest you back away"
-he said holding the large sword out straight in fort of ihm
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:05 am

He put his hand up to Asuran in defense, looking at him with blank, expressionless eyes. "I can deal with this myself.. Neko is mine to worry about, she lives with me."

Not even giving himself time to breathe, he looked back to Neko and continued talking. "As I said, I know why your mad, and I suppose I have to apologize.."

He continued to stare down at her. "But first.. let's change into nice Neko... okay..?"

((ooc: Don't cut his arms off, let the drama progress, we have funny ideas over here.. that involve vases and people flying toward this incredibly stupid Kazekage who needs to watch what he says sometimes O_o))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:13 am

(h/o)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:15 am

Neko took a few steps forward, her hiss had died down to a low growl. Then she jumped at Gaara and bit his shoulder as hard as she could, digging her claws into his chest. Then she let go with her claws, but hung onto his shoulder, just sitting there, not letting go. "Meow." She mewed through her teeth, and even though she was a cat, it sounded like the cry of a very bitter woman.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 am

-he gently tried to take the cat off of him-
"Come on now little one its ok"
-he said he held the cat-
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:36 am

((ooc: Well... I wasn't expecting that O_O

Btw, what does h/o mean? @__@))

His eyes were wide, well, wider than they had been. He looked at her through the corner of his eye, staring in disbelief. "Neko..."

'Blood.. she made me bleed.. Neko made me bleed.. I'm bleeding..' He shook the thoughts from his head, pushing the voice of Shukaku away as well. He slowly lifted his hand and touched the blood, pulling his hand away and staring at the red substance.

"I'm sorry, Neko.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:40 am

Neko jumped down from Asuran's arms and sat beside Gaara's leg. Then she turned into her up-right, still sitting in her cat sit, with her bangs covering her eyes and staring down at the floor. "You shouldn't be." She froze for a moment and inhaled. "I'm sorry, Gaara-kun.." She tried to say louder but she knew that if she raised her voice, she'd break out into sobs. "Really sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:29 pm

-he gaped at the young girl that was sitting before him-
"Ok what just happened..."
-he said now questioning everything he ever believed of in life-
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:48 am

"Once again, I've been a bad kitty and an even worse friend.." She scouched herself on the floor over to Gaara's leg and hugged it, burying her face in his pants or whatever the fuck he wears down there. "Neko just wants to know.." She stopped pushing her face against his pants so that he could understand what she was saying. "Why Gaara-kun would say such mean things..."

ooc: And now, Asuran has just learned what it feels like to be ignored by a kitty-girl-person-thing. X3
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:34 pm

(aaaaw not cool fine then ill just leave)

-he smiled lightly seeing this would be ok, so he paid for them to have a meal and left walking out into the rain-
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:34 pm

"No you haven't.." He replied, looking at her. "I was angry, I would have stopped if I knew it was making you upset.. but I suppose I wasn't paying enough attention to you to be able to know, and you didn't show me how it was making you feel until you stormed out.."

((ooc: Lmao you want to know what he wears down there, don't you? Razz

Okay, I'll stop Neutral))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:45 pm

"Stormed is such a bad word.." She shook her head. "I don't even know why I was mad. Meow, I shouldn't of been. It was stupid of me."

ooc: no.. NO I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW! *coughYEScough*
wow, I had such long posts.. WHAT HAS BECOME OF MEE?!?! Sad
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:47 pm

"No it wasn't, I provoked it, don't blame yourself. I shouldn't have been talking about what I was talking about. It wasn't right."

((ooc: Maybe I'll show you one day Wink

O_O

It's because my posts aren't very long Razz

... lol.. long.. Razz..

I'll stop o_O))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:57 pm

ooc: your last post was fine! It's like, we start off and have a long post, then they start getting smaller and smaller and smeller, then bigger and bigger and bigger! IZ A PATTURN! Razz
..AND STOP USING THE Wink !!! IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR GONNA RAPE ME THEN KILL ME AND HIDE MY BODY IN A COTTON SWEATER!!! (ooc/)

Neko stood up and held both of Gaara's hands in her's, staring at them. "You know, if God were any fair, he'd send an angel down to smack us both on the head for being such idiots, meow." She smiled, the first she had in days, and looked up at him. "My first week here and we've already started an uproar with each other. How silly."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:19 pm

((ooc: Ahh, I see Razz Makes sense lol

And I would never kill you and hide your body in a cotton sweater.. but I never said I wasn't going to rape you Wink))

"It was my fault, and I am deeply sorry for that. It wont ever, ever happen again, I promise you." The slightest smile came to his lips, though it didn't stay for long. "I feel terrible."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:31 pm

ooc: ah! I'm gonna have to watch out for you! STOP WITH THE DAMN Wink AH! IZ CREEPING ME OUT! Unfortunately for me, I sleep like a log and roll over a lot in my sleep, it's like my sleeping habits are just screaming 'come rape me, gaara!'

She pouted a bit an noticed his shoulder where she bit him. "I didn't do my job very well.." She reached one hand up and almost touched the blood, but didn't. "And I hurt you. Today seems to be a day to feel terrible.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:44 pm

((ooc: Lmao! Alright I'll stop with it Razz I like your sleeping habits, but I can't rape you while Kani is there... But still, I'm going to have fun Wink

Oops O_O Okay, I swear that's the last one Razz))

"I'm fine." He said, finally thinking about his shoulder. He had ignored it the entire time, so the pain suddenly hit him and he winced. "It does, doesn't it.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now   The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rain is sad, but not an ounce compared to the sorrow I feel right now
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next