Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:10 am

Kimimaro made his way through the field of rice balls and headed to the village hidden in the sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... Left_bar_bleue500/500Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... Left_bar_bleue500/500Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 am

(posting as pein)

-he appeared out of nowhere and stood before the white haired boy he had his 6 bodies surrounding the boy on all sides ready to destroy him-
"You are going to orochimaru, I cannot allow him to gain anymore more strength."
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:15 am

"Who are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:17 am

"That is not something you need to know"
-he said as he disappeared suddenly preparing to strike-
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:24 am

Kimimaro walked on, compleately ignoring the man who disappeared.
"Whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:27 am

-he suddenly crashed down to the boy encased in a pillar of ice and when it hit the ground he shattered it outward sending spikes in every direction as three bodies shot out of the ground, one shot his arm at the boy while the other gre water like tentacles on his back and grabbed him, the other ran forward to strike him with taijutsu while he himself prepared a jutsu-
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:32 am

Kimimaro, being held by his assailents, grew bone spikes all over his body in an attempt to
get out of their grip,"What the hell are you people?!"
Kimimaro's cursemark pulsated.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:37 am

(keep in mind their all wearing akatsuki cloaks -_-)

-he ran up and used a sealing jutsu that made it much harder for kimimaro to use his limbs as his water jutsu using body kept hold of him with his watery tentacles-
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:41 am

((LOL Kimimaro doesnt need to move to fight. remember the fight he made with I think it was lee?
He didnt take a step XD))

Kimimaro released the spikes from his body and fired them in all directions as he formed more.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:48 am

-he slammed his palm on the ground and a slap of earth came to defend against the spikes coming from that direction, he then gave a chakra induced push to the slab and sent it flying toward the boy as his taijutsu body moved away the missle firing body shot his other arm at him-
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 am

Kimimaro formed a bone cacoon and guarded against the oncomming hit.
Then he fired off more spikes.
"Experience the power of the Kaguya Clan!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:57 am

-he brought up another earth slab to defend-
"Your abilities are indeed powerful"
-he said as he and his water using body started performing handseals while the missle launching one fired off its remaining limbs to destroy the cacoon, pein and the water body used water dragon, and lightning dragon jutsu combining them to make the lightning dragon even more powerful-
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:01 am

Kimimaro jumped back and struggled to raise up a bone sword as a lightning rod, then his bone armor would, guard his body from shock.
He then, focused his chakra purely on the lightning user.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:05 am

(which is me ^^Wink

-he disapeared underground as the water user froze the boys bone sword and used a giant water vortex as he came out of the ground he shot large rocks all round the boy and then he compressed them into one large boulder with the young boy in the middle, he then detonated the boulder with an explosive impact-
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:19 am

Kimimarowas hit and was knocked to the ground by the blast.
"Ack!"
He got up slowly and started walking toward the water user
as his cursemark started to spread uncontrolably.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:34 am

-he ran up behind flashing through handseals and sealed the curse mark to being nothing more then a mere tatoo, at the same time the water user shot a water bullet at the bone user, finally exact moment pein made four pillars our earth shoot up at a diagnol angle slamming into kimimaro and holding him in place-
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:39 am

"ER!...What...the...hell?!"
Kimimaro couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:44 am

-he walked up to the young man and performed a series of handseals and immediately sealed away the boys chakra, he then placed his hand on the boys head and sent an eletric charge through his body-
"Yes, your clan is powerful, but your no match for the akatsuki, tell your lord orochmiaru I will personally destroy him"
-he sad=id as he walked away-
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:00 am

"hump! I'm not with Orochimaru! But I am searching for him!"
Kimimaro said as the assailent walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:14 am

"And when you find him he will tempt you with more power, and then you will stay"
-he said as he released the boy from his holding as he disappeared again-
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:17 am

"heh... I'm not weak enough to give in.... I'll kill....
all of the fools... I already have the power!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:20 am

"if you had the power this encounter today wouldve ended much differently"
-he said as his voice disappeared into the wind-
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:23 am

"whatever...." kimimaro continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...   Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for a purpose... searching for Lord Orochimaru...
Page 1 of 1