Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LORD TRAYA!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LORD TRAYA!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LORD TRAYA!!!!!!!   LORD TRAYA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 pm

name:unkown goes by LORD TRAYYA
village: land of shadows shardkomara
appearence:wears a hood to cover face but has long blue hair streaming out of it
jutsu:has two dual blades that can peirce the very souls ninja

BIO: Little is known about this person other than she is the dark lord trayya and works with lord sion and another dark lord hidden from her she is the third and most powerful of the darcogakes and has a varety of jutsus that can corrupt even the purest of hearts and turn her enimes into her puppets her chakura is so strong her real hair color faded away and become the same color as her chakura and now for some strange unexplainable reason she is detmined to rule all the lands and destroy the leaf village...........
Back to top Go down

LORD TRAYA!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD TRAYA!!!!!!!   LORD TRAYA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:53 am

it looks like something my brother has on a game i forgot the name but it was star wars
Back to top Go down

LORD TRAYA!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD TRAYA!!!!!!!   LORD TRAYA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:12 am

its star wars knights of the old rebublic chung lee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LORD TRAYA!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LORD TRAYA!!!!!!!   LORD TRAYA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LORD TRAYA!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1