Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow Left_bar_bleue500/500The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow Left_bar_bleue500/500The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow Empty
PostSubject: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:27 pm

-Ryukotsusei would come in through the window and jump in frontof the shinikage in his chair-

"Remember me dear uncle?" -he said as he glared angrly at him-

"Tonight is the night I kill you" -He said staring him down-

"Are you ready to die old man"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 am

Hitori followed Ryu through the window. She stood beside him not saying anything. It was probably better that she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:14 pm

"You uncle are a horrible man who must be destroyed and even though the love of my life is here with me I must use ever bit of chakra I have...even if that means she thinks im a monster" -he concentrated every ounce of his and malora's chakra putting massive presure on everyone in the room, he shot forward and slammed his uncle in the stomach then elbowed him in the back sending him crashing to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:23 pm

"..."Hitori threw a kunai knife at Ryu's uncle. It hit him in the head. It went deep into his skull. His uncle fell to the ground unconsious. "... I think he's dead..."

((OOC: Gaara says that he doesn't want to RP as your uncle so yeah... This happened))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:24 pm

(LOL i can make someone else do it then XD but if youd rather do it this way we can)
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:27 pm

((Yeah I rather do it this way. It's funny some guy that was supposed to be so damn powerful died in like 2 seconds Lol.))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:29 pm

((OOC: lol works for me means im shinikage sooner))

-he walked over and spit on his fire and then incinerated the corpse-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:30 pm

"And if he wasn't... He is now..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:35 pm

"yup"

((OOC: dont ask me why but I walways incinerate a corpse after its dead))

-he then turned arond and kisses his love with every fiber of his being blushing slightly as he did-

"Now to take my rightful place" -he aid as he called everyone to the quae as he stod at the window-

"I mthe new shinikage , and the rightful heir to the title" -he yelled aloud and as the crowd cheerd he stepped down and sat in the shinikages chair and pulld hitori into his lap and so only they could hear he said-

"And this is hitori the love of my life and the essence of my soul" -he said as he kissed her agina-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:36 pm

Hitori blushed as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:39 pm

-he smiled at her blush and held her close- "dont forget my love whenever your ready to marry i'll be waiting for you" -he said as he closed his eyes and rlaxed with her-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:40 pm

"I know." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:44 pm

-he opened his eyes and saw her smile and blushed lightly- i love you hitori...
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:56 pm

"I love you too Ryu."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:59 pm

-he smiled and held her closer- im glad -he gnlty kissed her cheek and gently ran a hand through her hair-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:00 pm

"So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:02 pm

"how about we go back to your village and introduce me as the ne shinikage and ally?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:03 pm

"Sure." She said as she got up off of his lap.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm

-he walked ove o the window and summoned raagnarok and hoppd on his back then held his arm out for her- "milady" -he said with a smirk-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Hitori took his hand and climbed on to Raagnarok.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:12 pm

(1 a i misspelled his namr ><)

-he had him fly toward the leaf village- "hold on to me love ill make him go faster"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:14 pm

Hitori wrapped her arms around Ryu holding on to him so she wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:15 pm

-he made ragnarok speed up and they were over the leaf villae in about 5 minutes as they landed he helpd hitori off and desummond ragnarok- "lets go love" -he said as he looked back to hr and smiled-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:18 pm

"Okay." She said as she grabbed his hand and started walking towards ... Where ever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:19 pm

-they went to the hokages tower and went upstairs the the room-

(i guess well post in the hokage's rom now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow   The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fight between the Two lovers and the Lord of Shadow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next