Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now

Go down 
+2
Gaara
Kyoko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyoko

Kyoko

Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:03 pm

awwwwww, i luv Avril but everyone thinks differently so yea.
i like linkin park too but i dunno much of their songs.

but let's change to subject to..."Why do teenagers need to conform?" ohmigosh! XD
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue500/500Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue500/500Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 pm

conform?\
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:20 pm

conform means fit in and all that other meaningless crap. XP
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Because sometimes it gives them more of a reason to exist?

Unlike me, I don't exist. Oogedy boogedy Razz
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:35 pm

YESH YOU DO!! YESH YOU DO FUCKING EXIST!! XD

why do think you're in my best friends video? XD
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Lol.. because I am an awesome non-existing being? XD
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Kane no fucking invited you to laugh....jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk XD
jus messing with ya XD

i would never say that to anyone. =P

i like cheese...=]
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:22 pm

That's really random O_o

Aww, I need to get a needle in about an hour..

Yay? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:45 pm

lmao, everyone goes crazy about needles. you should see the grls at my school. i'm sure their needle hurts alot more than mine but alot of them were crying. if your tough enough to get into fights, i'm pretty sure you'd be tough enough to take a needle. but WATEVA!!

everyones freakin out about H1N1 influenza-A ...O_o
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Nah, I ain't going crazy about NEEDLES. It's the liquids inside of them, you know.. I feel them running through my arm, and it messes me up. I don't care about needles, they're nothing XD

Geez, I've gone through a LOT worse than a freakin' needle. You know, imagine your arm snapping the wrong way, so that it looks like the bone is in a U shape. Then imagine a doctor taking it with two hands and crushing it back into place. All of the while, your wide awake and feeling every second of it XD

I was five, and all I cared about was the fact that I couldn't move my fingers, and that was only because it was interesting XP

H1N1? Have I heard about that? Or do I still need to get out more? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:53 pm

H1N1 influenza-A virus. you know the swine flu? yeah, they changed the name cuz ppl were going crazy and freakin out about and saying that it came from but it doesn't.

well, that and it was called the swine flu but than somehow mutated to H1N1 cuz now humans can catch, but it was ment for pigs. or somethin like that. confuzzling @_@....
so many...big words....my brain hurts.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:02 pm

H1N1 Influenza is probably the scientific name.
Swine Flu is the common name.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:05 pm

stupid essay all these difficult names...
*falls over*
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Yeah, I had just remembered what it was afterwords lmao

Yeaaaahhh.... I never got a flu shot in my life. I'm screwed Razz

Though, I'm not exactly sure if a flu shot would work in this case, since it's a mix of pig flu, some sortof of bird flu, and human flu.

Watch, I'm going to get it in this month, I swear. Always happens when I'm looking forward to something O_o
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:01 pm

YOU CAN PERVENT IT!!!

jus clean and stay away from sick ppl, wash your hands and try yo u bet not to catch a cold.
and that's about it.

i dunno what to do about it either. -_-'
Back to top Go down
Fuyuko
Civilian
Civilian
Fuyuko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:55 pm

u will not get the flu cuz u dont have a fever, headache,sore throat, muscle aches, cough,weakness or sleepyness that will make u have vomiting and diarrhiea. so u dont have the flu ur save
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:08 pm

yeaaahh =]
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:30 am

They have a vaccine but not enough. Its less deadly than the common flu. Only deadly to small children and elderly. Keep clean and your fine.
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:13 pm

mmm-hmmm *nods*
the only thing that can kill me right now, is all this homewrk!!!
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:54 pm

I never get homework. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:20 pm

I never do homework Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:26 pm

lucky!
i'm in grade 7 and i'm already freaking out about homewrok...how do i expect to do well in high school and go to university!! D8 that's it, i'm done for, THERE'S NO GOD IN THIS WORLD!! DX
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Um high school is easy. As for god join the club.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:50 pm

maybe for you, but for me it's going to be waayy hard ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next