Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now

Go down 
+2
Gaara
Kyoko
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyoko

Kyoko

Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now Empty
PostSubject: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:25 pm

i'm pretty sure most of you know some of these already but W//E

~These 3 Words by:Elise Estrada
~Insatiable by:Elise Estrada
~Ix-Nay by:Elise Esrada
~Crash and Burn by:Elise Estrada
~Unlove you by:Elise Estrada
~Poison by:Elise Estrada ((i'm cracked up on her songs right now))
~Private Dancer by:Danny Fernandez
~Fantasy by:Danny Fernandez
~What Hurts The Most by:Cascada
~Whine Up by:Kat Deluna
~In The Ayer by:Flo Rida
~Low by:Flo Rida
~Heartless by:Kanye West
~Stronger by:Kanye West
~Beautiful by:Akon
~Right Now(na na na) by:Akon
~Unwritten by:Natasha Bedingfield
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Lmao.. Half of those I have never heard before, and the other half I don't like XD

But that's just me Razz

And yeah, I've been jumpin' around to some weird songs(for me) lately, so honestly, I'm not sure if anyone should even pay attention to me when it comes to music Razz
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:55 pm

lolz, well everyone's different, so is their taste in music. i left out so many songs
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:59 pm

True enough Razz

Eh, well, my taste in music is strange XD

Because I is stranger than strange Razz

o_O..

O_o..

*poof*
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:02 pm

well, being strange isn't always a bad thing. that's one things that makes someone unique
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:04 pm

And I'm so unique that I literally scared everyone at my school away XD

Now I get to stand in a corner somewhere and dance to Malchik Gay all by my lonesome self while everyone gives me scared faces and goes away as soon as possible lmao
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:08 pm

well, i think that's pretty kewl cuz then you have nobody up in your faces annoying you. ppl think i'm weird too but they don't get scared of me, some ppl are jus hating on me and kinda bitchin at me behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Ah, well, no not really. Kinda worse, their up in my face telling me how I'm creepy, annoying, and I make people depressed(somehow, I'm not even sure O_o). And they go around telling everyone how they don't like me because I'm fucked up in the head.

Reaaal fun Razz

Screw em', then. Think of the friends you have, how they mean to you. If those people are hating on you and bitching at you behind your back, I guess it don't bug you if you can't see it, eh? Razz

Imagine them in their underwear XD

I'm actually not sure why I put that there, but yeah. Being tired helps with making things seem confusing Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:22 pm

lmao, that's good advice except if i imagine them in underwear i might kill my brain.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Yeah, I figured it would most likely have that kind of effect XP

Imagine them tripping and their face landing in a kitty litter box O_O
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:30 pm

LMAO, gaara you crack me up XD
...i'm craving a triple chocolate chip cookie so some reason O_o'
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Lmao I'm glad you think so XD

I'm somewhat glad I'm immune to sweet tooth attacks, because right now I'd be swearing because I don't have a freakin' triple chocolate chip cookie Razz

Lmao buuuuuttt stuff like that actually makes me feel sick when I think about it, and if I try to eat it anyway, I feel even worse XD

Kinda sad, actually O_o
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now Left_bar_bleue500/500Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now Left_bar_bleue500/500Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:37 pm

;\laugh at yourself for iif u cant your not cool
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:41 pm

lolz, yayerz in the ayerz! my dad bought me some yogurt^^
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:43 pm

lol i have kol aid singles better lol
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Lmao I'm always laughing at myself O_o

Seriously, I fell down an escalator about a week ago and sat there laughing about it XD

Just about anything I do that's stupid, I'll laugh at myself for Razz

And even for things that aren't stupid sometimes O_o

Just basically everything XD

And ehk, all I've been eating for the last few days has been yogurt.. I don't think i want to eat any of that stuff for a looong time XP

And Kool Aid sucks LMAO

Wow, I'm such a downer XD
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:45 pm

lol last week i tripped on the top stair and banged my face into a locker it was hilarious
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:48 pm

lolz, that reminds of when i was yonger. i used to be so fucktarded. i'd sit on wooden board and slide downstairs XD
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:50 pm

lol i did that but im clumsy ended up breaking my arm
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:53 pm

lmao, i dislocated my wrist once when my cousin tried to pull me up and tried to stay myself down...that hurt ='[
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:55 pm

lol gaara do u think kyoko should have an uchiha baby
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:57 pm

i don't mind w//e the answer is.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Lmao I had this bed witha wooden shelf attached to it when I was younger, and every time I'd wake up and life my head, I'd smash my face off it and laugh each time XD

And and and I remember I had a bunk bed and I was on the bottom and I was pissed at something so I kicked the wood that held the top bunk and it came crashing down on me. And while being squashed, I was laughing my ass off while I got yelled at for doing something so stupid XD

It was funny Razz

And one time I was posting something, and somehow I smashed my face off the desk. I sat there laughing at it for a while.. actually, I still laugh about it Razz

Ramble ramble ramble? O_o

And speaking of breaking arms, when I was five I stupidly piled up a bunch of blankets and pillows on my bed, and I stood on the wooden shelf thing, then jumped onto the pile. I didn't see that the pile was too close to the edge until it was too late, and I ended up flying off the bed and snapping my elbow. My arm was blue and in a U shape, I didn't cry at all, I just kept asking why I couldn't move it XD

But my sister was rolling on the floor because she thought I was going to die or something O_o

It was crazy XP

And finally, to answer your question, that is highly up to Kyoko O_O

Then again, since she doesn't seem to care, if you do, just don't to to her what Ryu did to Hitori O_o

Sorry for this incredibly long post LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:02 pm

what die lol and if we did i would need someone to be the son when he grows up
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:19 pm

What do you mean 'what die'? XD

And if you want, I could attempt to be your Uchiha son LOL

Daddy XD

Man that's creepy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now   Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome songs that i am addicted to right now
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next