Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ich's Room...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Ich's Room... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:37 pm

ooc: Ichi sounds like me when I'm asleep! X3

Neko dropped to her knees beside the bed. "Ichichi-kun? Ichi-san? Inu-chan, can you hear me, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Ich woke up, his body still covered in bandages, and says, "Hey Neko-san"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:46 am

Kani had been called that the Hospital visting hours were open so she decided to come see Ich again. She walked into his room and noticed Neko there. She walked in.

"Hey Neko."

She noticed that Ich was up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:48 am

"Good afternoon Kani-san" Ich says as he smiled more
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:50 am

Kani sat in a chair at the end of his bed and smiled.

(wait for neko)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Neko waved to Kani. "Kani-san! Meow, I haven't seen you in a while! You know Ichichi-kun too?" She asked and turned a bit to Ichi, smiling at his awakening, but not wanting to start talking to him just yet in case of side effects of his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Kani nodded.

"Yeah...I know Ich. And I haven't seen you in a while either, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:13 pm

"Very.. Confused." She nodded and then pulled out a box a little smaller then a suit case. "Hey, Ichichi-kun, since I heard you were in here, I brought this for you as a get well preasant, meow!" She smiled happily, holding the box up. "Would you like to see?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:50 pm

"Sure" Ich says wondering what Neko got him
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:03 pm

She opened it, shuffling through a few bits of newspaper. "Remember a when you were at Gaara-kun's house? Well I made two, one for you to keep.." She then pulled out a twelve-inch tall hourglass with features such as Ichi's made out of the same materials as the other one's. "This one's for you, but I made a smaller one at home sitting on the windowsill, meow!" She held the giant hourglass up to him.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 pm

"Thanks Neko, can you put it inside my backpack that's on the nearby table?" Ich asks, with a glad tone in his voice. Ich turns his attention to Kani and Neko at the same time and says with a bright smile on his face, "I don't know why I deserve great friends like you, but I am glad that you are"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:27 am

"I think that everyone deserves at least one really good friend." She said as she fished Ichi's backpack from beside the bed and stuffed her presant in which took up about half of the space in there. "I find myself lucky to have so many, meow!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:20 pm

"I don't see why you shouldn't" Ich says with a joking matter in his voice
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:39 am

She went back to her kneeling position beside his bed, smiling. "Yes. Meow, but how did you get in here? Did you slip on some ice in Kirigakure?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Kani just sat there, glad that Neko was here to talk to Ich. But about how he got here...she wondered how Ich would explain.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:26 pm

"I had to save a village from a giant boulder... some idiot put an explosion tag on the mountain and blew it up, causing the top part of that mountain to fall in the direction of the village. I tried to stop it, but I only slowed it to a stop and got me crushed and then... here I am" Ich bluffs, but he said it with ease
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:26 pm

Kani almost sighed in relief, but knew that that could tip Neko off to that Ich was lying. Instead she just smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:56 pm

She blinked, totally buying it. "Really? That makes you a hero, Ichichi-kun! You saved thousands of people, wow!" She gasped, hardly able to contain herself. "An injury be fitting of a shinobi." She nodded. "I can't wait to hear about it in the news, meow. Which village was it?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:58 pm

Crap! That's right! It would be on the news! Damn...

"I don't think that it'll be on the news Neko, it was in such a small village that I doubt that they could get camera's to it."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:02 pm

She spun around to Kani. "Really? Aw, that's too bad.." Then she turned back to Ichi, disappointed for him. "You really deserve an award or something. An interveiw is the least they could do, meow."
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:03 pm

Kani nodded.

"Yeah..."

She leaned back into her seat, forcing back another sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:04 pm

"I got a special kunai though..." Ich says as he shifts his head towards an irregular kunai that looks like Yondaime's kind of kunais
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:08 pm

"Wow!" She stretched her neck to get a better veiw. "I guess that is an award, meow! Although I hope you caught the guy who blew up the mountain from the start and told him that leaving bombs around isn't nice!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:09 pm

"I didn't... he commited suicide..." Ich adds on
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Kani just sat there listening to how the lie was going.

We already hit a snag once...

She leaned forward in her chair and started at the tiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ich's Room...   Ich's Room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ich's Room...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next