Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitori

Hitori

The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:57 pm

"Um.. Er.. Uh.."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:58 pm

-he grinned wickedly at her and laughed lightly- "Whats the matter love Iam your husband after all"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:01 pm

((OOC: No fair >.< Well guess what I g2g I'll post tomorrow Razz))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:01 pm

((ok LOL))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:26 am

((ooc: You should have waited for me Smile))

Walking through the hall by a few rooms, he stopped when he heard voices coming from one certain room. "...Why are they in my sister's room..?"

He turned to face the door, tilting his head a bit. Feeling a bit upset at the fact that people other than himself were in his missing sister's room. "They shouldn't be in Temari's room.."

Correct, they should have waited. They should have let the Kazekage show them to the much nicer room they were given. And so, not expecting what he might walk into, he opened the door.

"Wha--Ohhhh..." He turned and left the room, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:37 am

((O_O gaara.....check under your bed every night now))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:49 am

((ooc: Lol your the one who should have waited for me Razz

Not my fault you were trying to rush to things XD))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:05 am

((O_O...wtf))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:13 am

((ooc: O_O... I didn't mean it in that way, I swear XD

I meant that you should have waited for me to GIVE YOU A ROOM. And that it's not my fault you rushed things WITH HITORI.

Smile))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:17 am

(you said room and your in a mansion you think some servant or something wouldnt tell us where the room was?)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:24 am

((ooc: Who said I had servants? Razz

And he never told anybody because he had made the desicion at your wedding, and so, you didn't wait. So, I could always do something like this,))

Gaara walked back into the room with a confused face. "Heeey, what are you two doing under there, anyway?"

((ooc: That was not an example btw Smile))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:27 am

(GAARA THE NETWORK IM ON ISNT PRIVATE YOU KNOW!!!)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:31 am

((ooc: LOL!! Hey, am I the one who's charrie has their pants off?

I think not Razz))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:42 am

((damnit gaara anyone in my school district can read stop that NOW!)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:43 am

((ooc: Okay Smile))
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:46 pm

((omg thats so fuckin funny rotflmao)
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:03 pm

((you admitted i was stronger then you, you wanna see me proce both of us right raku?))
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:12 am

((Stop it Ryu! I told Gaara that he could poof here and say that. Get over it it's hilarious.))
Hitori laughs at the fact that Gaara just walked in. "Gaara! You have perfect timing..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:59 pm

-he put on a henge of his clothes and came out from under the covers- fine then gaara show us to the room we're supposed to be in -he then leaned over to hitori and hispered- Careful we're not done yet hes just showing us to the room we're supposed to be in
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:54 pm

"Uh.. oh, yeah.." He stood straight, turning casually and going back to the door, wondering to himself why Ryu had come from under the covers with barely any clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:57 pm

(im in a henge namely a substitution you cant tell im barely wearing anything ><)

-he lifted his wife itno his arms and followed out gently nuzzling her-
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:09 am

((ooc: I didn't know what the hell a henge is Razz Which means.. who cares, I'm the Kazekage! The Kazekage can figure these things out Wink))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:14 am

(( its a transformation jutsu im putting on an illusion right now of my clothes being on me and im shinikage i an fool anyone with my henge even the kazekage)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:20 am

((ooc: Then I guess you didn't fool anyone this time, besides,

Your state of mind can altar whether your jutsu works as well enough as you might think,

And seeing as...

Point proven Smile))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:23 am

(ok i see your point)

-quickly puts his kimono on and charries hitori out of the room-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori   The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The honeymoon of Ryu, and Hitori
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next