Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rena the wolf girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rena the wolf girl Empty
PostSubject: Rena the wolf girl   Rena the wolf girl I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:31 am

name:rena flames
village: leaf
appearence:beacause of her inncedent with traya her hair changed to a purple color
jutsu: she summons her animal spirit of the puple wolf and her demon was killed by traya in her inner fight
she is a student of rock lee and her only wih is to serve him fully and obidently she is friends with ryuko
and raku yamato and beacause of her matstery of her wold spirit she grew wolf ears and a tail
she uses dual blade known as solistis and luna and they can transform into giant claws for her to use on opponets

Last edited by RENA on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rena the wolf girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena the wolf girl   Rena the wolf girl I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:39 am

OMG U RIPPED OFF RAYNE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Rena the wolf girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena the wolf girl   Rena the wolf girl I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:05 am

mines is a wolf spirrt though i found this pic and thought it was cool dont u agree?
Back to top Go down

Rena the wolf girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena the wolf girl   Rena the wolf girl I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:19 am

well i like the sunset in tha backround fine but dont be following me around okay?
Back to top Go down

Rena the wolf girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena the wolf girl   Rena the wolf girl I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:26 am

okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rena the wolf girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena the wolf girl   Rena the wolf girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rena the wolf girl
Page 1 of 1