Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) Empty
PostSubject: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:49 am

name:Rena Flames
village:leaf

appearence:short black hair,red eyes, uses two duel swords and she has a highy ranked intellect level and her skills with kunis are unmacthed and has a cursed sealed demon in her back
Bio: her father kenji Flames was a demon hunter who tracked and killed demons of all kinds until he meet KRUBILL the son of Kyubbi the nine tailed fox he killed KRUBILL and sealed it in his only daughter and he retired from his demon hunting life and instead begin to become a ninja he couldnt be accepted into the academy at the time since he was much to old but filled his daughter in instead and trained her to becoe a ninja one day Kyubbi attacked the village hidden in the leaves and her father was one of the many peple who died in the attck she vows to train the demon sealed inside her to destroy all demons to avenger her father's death when she goes demon her chakura turns light yellow and if she's relly angry it turns orange and at one point black she is constantly training with ether her jutsu or her dual swords she has has given them each names her left sword is luna and her right sword it solis

Last edited by Rena on Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) Left_bar_bleue500/500Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) Left_bar_bleue500/500Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:42 am

you may want to fix those spelling errors but other then that everything checks out so just wait for shika or gaara to approve you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:44 am

okay thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:07 am

yep shika might be able to approve garra doesnt log on much though
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:08 am

shika can yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:34 am

she hasnt lgged on much too it troubles me all the attractive ppl besides ming and Lee log on much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:41 am

LUCAS..............
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:20 pm

0___0 how the hell do you know what I look like? STALKER!!!

X___X

It seems like your trying to have jinchuriki powers... >>

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://gravitationroleplay.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:17 am

lol shika whats your point people with more powerful characters have been accepted XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:43 am

he got a point you know and besides its cool with the seal on her back i mean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:57 am

[thank you lee i know i designed it kinda like the Slipknot symbol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:31 am

Really?
you like slipknot so do i!!!!!
i like vermilion ,wait and bleed, spit it out, the heritic anthem, vermillon pt 2, and my favote song by the is before i forget

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:30 pm

I LOVE SLIPKNOT Thnx for telling me how to ost videos by the way Lee OMG I LOVE PULSE OF THA MAGGOTS!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:00 am

awsome video do you listen to bullet for my valintine?
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:06 am

i do Bullet rules!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:44 am

YES!!!!!!!!
wat about system of a down?
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:09 am

chop suey XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:34 am

they played that at my 8th grade dance SO AWSOMENESS WE HAD A MOSH PIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:53 am

fuckin awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:03 am

I envy you. System of a Down is awesome, I love Chop Suey Razz The song, not the food Suspect I've never even tried the food o_O

Oh, and as for me not logging on much, I apologize for that. I had no internet access for a few weeks, and I finally got to my fathers place and finally got on the computer, and he tells me it's being cut off in a few days >_<

So I wont be logging on much, no. Though there is a chance of me obtaining internet at my mothers in two weeks so I guess it all might just work out Razz

I've said that a lot >_>

OH!! Yes yes, your approved Rena. I don't mind the spelling errors, as long as I can decifer what is being said ^_^ As for the Jinnchuuriki thing, since you have a demon sealed inside you that would mean your a Jinnchuuriki, and I believe there are a few demons without hosts.. ehhh I don't know, ask me later o_O Wait no, ask Shika later because I wont be here O_o
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:54 am

avenged sevenfold kicks ass and lucas its ok you can cuddle with me if your lonely lol
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )   Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rena Flames the fire princess ( new to this )
Page 1 of 1