Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:46 pm

*tables and chairs lay broken and scattered across her apartment 15 corpses lay in her room wth a diffrent symbol on there headbands that is never seen before trails of blood where all around her room and her bookcase was crumpled over and most of her books had blood in them after that a note lay untouched in a pool of blood*

Hello from the corners of the shadow lands and places of ultimate darkness i have kidnapped this gennin and hold her captive i challange the three heads of the taitsumo yamo clan the hidden lotus clan and the yamto clan in a battle of mortal combat where its three versus three battle and only the victors surive every moment you do ont answer to this call rena will fell another moment of agony and pain where as physically she can pray for the shadows of the badlands to swallow and consume her there are three of us but the last one shall be hidden fom you at the moment sighned

DARK LORD TRAYA
DARK LORD SION
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Left_bar_bleue500/500Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Left_bar_bleue500/500Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:44 pm

I will answer this call as the head of the Yamato clan!
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:01 pm

He knew he could not do anything until lee and ming got wind of what happened so he came back and fixed rena's aprtment and left a note with a box of chocolates and a single red rose the note said*

(when you read this note I am either of course not with you, or i die'd trying to save you.
I want you to know that i'll always love you rena and nothing will change that, I will always protect you with my life and soul and will always care for you when your sick. please don't hate me or regret anything you've ever said or done. just know that i love you deeply and that i always will.

Love Ryukotsusei Yamato)

*he then left the apartment locking the door and hiding the key in a summoning seal on the knob which would only activate to rena's touch*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:22 pm

was outside of her apartment
"ryuko" he said i shall deafeat lord traya ming will fight sion and you will look for rena and lucas while were battleing if u find rena or lucas get them out of there as fast as possiball i shall deal with traya....
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Right you think they'l be in the shadow village?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:03 pm

you never know ryuko they might be hidden somewhere else or they coul be in the shadow village
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:04 pm

in that case ill get started but ill need to call some help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:14 pm

how so?
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:17 pm

my dragon summonings after you get traya and sion busy ill summon a fleet of ym friends to help me find her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:18 pm

okay will do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:16 am

* she opened the door after they left seeing the note and rose ryuko left for her she opened the envolope and read it as she began to cry realizing how much she loves him*

ryuko......
*she clucthed the rose close to her heartstill crying hoping it would make the pain go away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rena's apartment ( TRASHED AND KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1