Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting to Hitori

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Getting to Hitori - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:55 pm

"Wow."
Akuma grimaced.
"But you'd accept a gift from me? I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 pm

"I hadn't appreciated the things he had said to me.." He shook his head slightly. "You haven't said anything like that to me. Actually, to be honest, I respect you. You've been nothing but kind to me, in my perspective."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:05 pm

"I try. I think I've only said one mean thing to you, but my veiw on things has shifted slightly."
Akuma smiled.
"If I do good things, maybe others will repect me too."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:22 am

Love avoided commentary feeling the pressure of being his body guard sink in again but tried shaking it off as best she could. When she heard all this talk about stabbing and decision making she felt as if her heart sunk.

"What is Gaara-kun doing?" she had sat down like Akuma asked but clung to one of Gaara's hands as if he would disappear if he stepped too far away from her. "Will Gaara-kun be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:47 pm

"Psh, he'll be fine. I think. Perhaps he should answer for himself."
Akuma grabbed another chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 am

Hitori walked into her office which was now full of people, or what she considered full of people. She looked at Gaara, then at Love and last at Akuma. She walked over to be standing by Akuma and smiled.
"What a surprise, what are all of you doing here?"

((There now there's a Hitori))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:02 pm

((ooc: Lmao yay XD))

He looked at Love before turning his gaze towards Hitori. "My apologies, Lady Hokage. I did not mean to.. run through your hallways, disrupt your people, barge through your door, climb on your desk, and sit in your chair.. I'm not quite sure why any one of those acts were necessary, but I managed to do all of them before you got here.."

He glanced back to Love. "And don't worry about me, I'll.. be fine."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Love waved at Hitori remembering her from a while ago and tugged on Gaara's sleeve.

"What is it you are doing that is so risky? I cannot simply believe everything is okay." she blurted out. It was not like her to disagree with him but she had obviously changed.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:44 pm

He smiled slightly his expression softer than it probably should have been. "It is a simple procedure that will pull Shukaku's spirit from my body. Please, don't worry.."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:05 pm

"But then-" she stammered, "You are no longer safe alone-wha-what if someone tries to hurt Gaara kun? Wh-what is to stop them? I-I thought demon extraction kills the vessel. Will that not happen?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:52 pm

"No, it won't." He shook his head slightly. "It's a special procedure, one that won't kill the host."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:59 am

"You promise?" she asked with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 pm

"I.." He stared at her, wishing that he could afford to promise something like this. He knew that there was a decent chance he'd break the promise. "Well.. I can't promise anything.. because it has never been preformed before.."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:02 am

"Then you cannot!" she snapped now scowling at him. "Why must you do this? Supposing it goes wrong, Suna will lose it's greatest Kazekage.....and I will lose my closest friend."

Her eyes glazed over with tears and she was biting her lip trying to calm down not sure how she manage to scold him....had she changed that much already?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:17 pm

"I know.." I he looked down, sighing. "But.. I've done some horrible things, Love. I don't want to worry about losing control anymore, I don't want to be what brings death and destruction, and I can't be sure that I'm able to stop it when the time comes. And besides.. they already think I'm dead at this very moment."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:07 am

"I can assure you..."
Akuma cleared his throat.
"The procedure has a low rate of failure, maybe as low as five percent, and that the personality of the host won't be impacted in any way."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:59 pm

"That is too bad! The truth is you are not dead and that is how you will stay! Dying does not cure what has been damaged. Standing up and correcting it will fix it."

When Akuma spoke, Love beamed at him and threw her arms around him greatfully, "Thank you-thank you-thank you...."

She let go and bowed before Gaara, "If anything goes wrong I vow to prevent you from harming anyone and from harming yourself. Do not lose hope."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:36 pm

"I won't.." He lied, knowing he already had lost hope. His thoughts traveled back to the last time he spoke to Kani, two days after he had killed her. If he couldn't stop himself from killing her, there was no telling what would happen. He remembered what their last conversation had been about, and realized that no matter what he would only continue to screw up.

"Alright.." He turned his head, looking at Akuma. "Can we do this tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:08 pm

"Maybe. I'll send a clone with the secure location."
Akuma grinned.
"It shouldn't take long."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Love watched Gaara very nervous about the outcome and felt as if something was repeatedly stabbing her. What if that slim chance...what if it was the outcome? She cried on the inside fearing for his life and looked at Akuma hoping he knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 pm

"Okay.." He wondered if he was ready to put his life at risk. Then, he realized that there was no better time than now. He looked at Love, thinking about how she would feel if things went wrong. "Don't worry, Love.."
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Hitori stood there, blinking with a blank expression on her face. She wasn't able to follow the conversation so she just stood there. When she found a chance she looked at Akuma.
"So, how was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:49 am

"The usual. Ask Gaara, he knows."
Akuma smilked.
"My job's never done."
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 am

"Uh..."
She looked at Gaara who was somewhat busy with Love.
"You can tell me later."
She said as she wrapped her arms around him to give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:19 am

"Love you too, hun."
He kissed her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Hitori   Getting to Hitori - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to Hitori
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next