Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Character Approval-Raven-Just Gonna Copy And Paste

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stagger

stagger

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
My Character Approval-Raven-Just Gonna Copy And Paste Left_bar_bleue500/500My Character Approval-Raven-Just Gonna Copy And Paste Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
My Character Approval-Raven-Just Gonna Copy And Paste Left_bar_bleue500/500My Character Approval-Raven-Just Gonna Copy And Paste Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

My Character Approval-Raven-Just Gonna Copy And Paste Empty
PostSubject: My Character Approval-Raven-Just Gonna Copy And Paste   My Character Approval-Raven-Just Gonna Copy And Paste I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:49 am

My Character Approval-Raven-Just Gonna Copy And Paste AnimeDemon-1

Name: Raven Sendo

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 175

Village: N/A

Eyes: Yellow

Ears: Pointy and long

Hair: Golden Brown

Skin: Pale

Raven's Appearance: He wears a black scarf around his neck and wears nothing more then a sleeveless shirt, he also wears dark red gloves and arm braces made of gold and leather. He wears a large belt that wraps around his waist made of gold and leather also holds his double-edge black hilt and red blade sword. His pants are also black and has three large silver balls attached to the side of the pants; each ball has a different symbol. He chooses to wear large steel-toe boots with hooks on the back of it that can hook into the ground if it's difficult to keep balance. All of his clothing is coated with a special material that helps the resistant to elements such as fire so they will not burn.

Element: Fire

Manipulation: Shadow

Special Summoning: Debiru Ookami(Devil Wolf), Biyoku Yajuu Hakaisha(Tailed Beast Destroyer), and Wairudo Urufu(Wild Wolf)
Back to top Go down

My Character Approval-Raven-Just Gonna Copy And Paste
Page 1 of 1