Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted)   Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:34 pm

Well... heres meh other new character.
Name: Konami
Village: Sand.
Characters techniques: She is able to transform her kutana into anything she pleases but its made out of hard ferm sand, as she is able to to shoot spikes of sand from her finger tips.
Secondary Weapons: 4 Kunai knifes, 3 Shuriken, and 5 paper bombs, and 2 flash bombs.
Primary Weapon: Kutana.
Personality: She is very friendly, and likes to try new things.
Appearance: Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) Naruto_style_OC_by_tsukishoujo
History: She lives by her self, and she has a decent life, and she also looks up to Gaara, and trys to become strong as he is, and she might just have a little crush on him awww. Smile
Other pics: Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) OC___Just_Smile_Anyway____by_tsukishoujo Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) Akane___closeup_by_tsukishoujo

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted)   Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:07 pm

COOL!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted)   Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:18 pm

I really like her hair! plus, she is sooooo cool!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted)   Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:22 am

I love it ^__^ Yess, I have someone who looks up to me Twisted Evil And also has a little crush on me O_o

Accepted XD
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted)   Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:25 am

XD Thanks guys!

Yesh Gaara, you are to awesome mwahahaha!
(Plus its fun to rp characters who have crushes on people. XD)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted)   Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:53 pm

Lol yay ^__^ And yes it probably would be fun to RP that O_o
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted)   Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:30 pm

XD Yuppers..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted)   Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konami (My new sand character) (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1