Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey names drakon requesting approval

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drakonninja

drakonninja

hey names drakon requesting approval Empty
PostSubject: hey names drakon requesting approval   hey names drakon requesting approval I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:17 pm

i am a shounee rank and have a veriyitys of justus if you want a list fight me and if you need iformation too approve me as and i will reveal what eve you wish
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
hey names drakon requesting approval Left_bar_bleue500/500hey names drakon requesting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
hey names drakon requesting approval Left_bar_bleue500/500hey names drakon requesting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: hey names drakon requesting approval   hey names drakon requesting approval I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:12 pm

not approved you cant do this dude you should know that by now your justs need to be put into these profiles their kind of like files that the admins use the keep track of everything youve got to put this shit in here and where is the rank from and whats it equivalent to?
Back to top Go down
drakonninja

drakonninja

PostSubject: Re: hey names drakon requesting approval   hey names drakon requesting approval I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:07 pm

so i can only have a character if it helps the admins humph justus rely upon otheres energy and can trans form my self anf make crystal apear from my hands and aruras of energy
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: hey names drakon requesting approval   hey names drakon requesting approval I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:57 pm

not what i meant their files are for EVERYONE you have access to everyone elses jutsu and if they use a jutsu not in their profile then their using a jutsu their character doesnt know you need to do that same thing put your jutsu in your characters profile if their not from the show they need to be put through jutsu creation and accepted the template for jutsu's is in the creation and all jutsus must follow that template unless their already well known like the fireball jutsu if you put your justsu's in if they arent to powerful ill accept them or if they maybe too weak ill even help you make them more powerful yet still within the rules
Back to top Go down
drakonninja

drakonninja

PostSubject: Re: hey names drakon requesting approval   hey names drakon requesting approval I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:34 pm

ok ill be happy too fallow the rules wheres the template i look all over the site cant find it sorry and ok thxs show me a link too the form and ill fallow your rules
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: hey names drakon requesting approval   hey names drakon requesting approval I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey names drakon requesting approval   hey names drakon requesting approval I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey names drakon requesting approval
Page 1 of 1