Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Putting the "F" In fear......

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Putting the "F" In fear...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:55 pm

('bout what?)
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Putting the "F" In fear...... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Putting the "F" In fear...... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Putting the "F" In fear...... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Putting the "F" In fear...... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:57 pm

((Well... it says that Zyrag was wondering who Vanku is... so do some investigating. Just a suggestion.))
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:02 pm

(He doesn't know anyone here except Raku and Akuma, I don't think he would care for names.)
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:05 pm

((Just a thought))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting the "F" In fear......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2