Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Putting the "F" In fear......

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanku

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Putting the "F" In fear...... Left_bar_bleue500/500Putting the "F" In fear...... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Putting the "F" In fear...... Left_bar_bleue500/500Putting the "F" In fear...... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Putting the "F" In fear...... Empty
PostSubject: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Vanku leaned against the hallway wall. It didn't bother him to be the newest member of the akatsuki. Especially since he was sure he had more experience than his partner Kyo....
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Zyrag walked past the new guy saying hello as he did.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:14 pm

"Hello... Zyrag Kaguya isnt it?" Vanku said, in a very calm vooice, but as he said it he didn't even look at Zyrag... in fact... his eyes weren't even open... its like he knew him by voice...
(( LOLZ Creepy...)
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Zyrag paused and turned around, "Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:21 pm

"I thought so.." Now he opened his eyes and looked at Zyrag, the three tome sharingan in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:23 pm

"..." Zyrag just shrugged and turn to go back to his business.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:25 pm

"What clan massacred the Kaguya again?" He said.
((He's just trying to make Zyrag Mad)
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:29 pm

He stopped, "huh?"
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:30 pm

"I asked you a question.." he said annoyed "Whay clan... or villiage... wiped out most of the Kaguya?"
((He get annoyed when people def))
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:32 pm

"The one where I grew up..." He said like it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:35 pm

"Hmmm... doesn't that mean your own villiage turned on your clan?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:36 pm

"No, I grew up there after the massacre..."
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:39 pm

"Hmmm.... interesting...."
"Its very entertaining..." He continued to say "... that fear can make the strongest of ninja slaughter their freinds...."
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:42 pm

"Actually we werent part of the village..."
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:45 pm

((Damn... im a noob))
"Hmm? oh i wasnt exactly talking of your clan.. I was talking about... well... do you know who Haku is?" He said/asked.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:47 pm

(lmao...)

"A bit... I've heard of him from my fr-partner..." He was still getting used to calling Raku partner instead of friend.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:50 pm

"His clan was massacred and outcasted by his own villiage..." Vanku said. "Like i said its interesting... would you like to see what i mean Zyrag?" He said, cocking his head sideways and looking at him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:00 pm

"His clan was destroyed by one power hungry person in the clan... His uncle..."
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:02 pm

"Heheheh.. thats what YOU were told wasn't it? Now.. im going to show you a little something.." Vanku activated dread plane.
((I wont do this if you dont want me too, im only doing it cause at leat Somebody in akatsuki should know what he can do.... but if you dont want me to its fine.))
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:15 pm

(Idc... maybe this could work for me in the future...)

Zyrag looked around in a sudden darkness that overcame him. He felt his heartrate increase with breathing speed. Then an overwhelming sense of dispair enveloped him.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:55 pm

Vanku in an echoing creepy voice: "Now.. lets see if you can stand MY kind of pain'
Vanku made Zyrag feel the pain of the following: The massacred Kaguya, Sasuke Uchiha's Childhood, Naruto Uzumaki's Childhood, Haku, Zabuza, kakashi Hatake, and Gaara's Childhood
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Zyrag fell to his knees, grasping at his head. Images were filling his mind. He felt as if his head were spinning, but the worst part was the feeling of hopeless reality. "No... this isn't... real..." He felt the injuries of the people without the wounds, and the mental and emotional strain without the scars. "It can't be.... It's already... happened..... Raku....." He felt the urge to black out, barely keeping conscious.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Vanku realesed him from the jutsu. "Hoped you learned something today.. Zyrag Kaguya."
Vanku then walked off and entered his room.
((Nice description of my jutus Z))
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:45 pm

(S'what I do xP)

He woke up kneeling with his hands on the ground and started coughing up blood. when he was finished he stood up a little dizzily and walked to his room wondering who that was.

(I just realized you were talking about Haku and not Raku... lmao....)

Last edited by Zyrag on Mon May 18, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:47 pm

((Idk... do some investigating Question )))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting the "F" In fear......   Putting the "F" In fear...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting the "F" In fear......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next