Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Gift for "Friends" (Neko & Gaara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Gift for "Friends" (Neko & Gaara) Empty
PostSubject: A Gift for "Friends" (Neko & Gaara)   A Gift for "Friends" (Neko & Gaara) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:17 pm

(This is a day late but....whatever ^^)

Lee had scavenged through her belongings for items she could sell and had gone shopping to get her master and Neko something for the holidays. In the spirit of giving, she had gotten them both Stockings with their names and filled them with candy and a present for each of them. She knocked on their door before going back to her room hoping they'd appreciate in some way her small contribution to the holiday.

She laid down on her bed and fiddled with a card she bought herself that came with a coupon for a free meal somewhere while thinking about their reactions to the gifts.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Gift for "Friends" (Neko & Gaara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gift for "Friends" (Neko & Gaara)   A Gift for "Friends" (Neko & Gaara) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:06 pm

ooc: aw, that was sweet! I'll post to this next time Gaara's over so we can both post to it together! ^^
Back to top Go down

A Gift for "Friends" (Neko & Gaara)
Page 1 of 1