Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing Through

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Zyrag stood a few yards away from the gates with Raku. "Is this it...? It doesn't look like much of a hideout..."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:33 pm

"It's somwhere here.."
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:35 pm

They began walking through searching for the hideout, passing by a group of very unfriendly looking villagers. "This might be more fun than I thought..." He said in a whisper to himself.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:45 pm

*A villager bumped into him and Raku picked him up by the throat and slammed him into a wall nearby*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Soon a crowd gathered, and several of the man's buddies decided to fight. "Guys... just calm down..." Zyrag said moving between them and Raku. "You little punk! Why should we be the ones calming down, look at your friend over there." The apparent leader answered. "He's right you know..." Zyrag turned. At that moment the man attempted to strike, hitting Zyrags rock-like skin. "... big mistake..." Zyrag shot a spike about the size of a senbon from his shoulder, piercing the mans jugular vein. "Anyone else..."

(leaving some of the fun to you Raku. xP)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:49 pm

*Raku shadowstepped behind a man and thrusted his blade through his chest and shadowstepped again and repeated on another one of the crowd members*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:59 pm

He caught the frightened looks on the villagers' faces. They wouldn't bother them anymore. "Lets go Raku, that's enough." He began to walk toward the village center again. The villagers cleared a path for them, except for one. "You killed my friends... I'll kill you. Even if I have to die as well, I'll kill you..." Zyrag walked up to him. "Now what purpose would that serve?" He replied hardening the bones in his hand. "I'll leave you to think about it..." He knocked the man aside with a swipe of his arm, possibly breaking some ribs. He checked back to make sure Raku didn't lose it yet. Then he heard some slow applause, one set of hands. Zyrag turned back around to see a person in a black cloak with red clouds on it. "Who are you...?" He asked a bit haughtily.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:10 pm

*He regained his calmness and turned to the new man*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:21 pm

"Who am I?" The mans eyes gleamed for a second. Zyrag moved to a defensive posture. "I am the leader of the Akatsuki." Zyrag stayed in his position. "Isn't this the guy you were looking for Raku?" Then he relaxed a bit, "So you two are friends...?"

(You can control the npcs too Raku, I was just making a setting xP)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:26 pm

(gotcha)
"Nope.."
*Raku got in an offensive position never letting his guard down for a second*
Akatsuki: "Raku? The Mizukage.. We killed your precious brother"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Zyrag looked back at Raku, and saw his take on the situation and turned back to the Akatsuki. Before he could get back into the defensive, the Akatsuki grabbed hold and restrained him. "And now we're going to take your little friend as well."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 pm

*Underneath his mask he ground his teeth then shadowstepped behind him then pierced his shoulder right in the joint and twistid the blade then ripped it out and kicked him away from Zyrag*
"I highly doubt that..."
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:50 pm

The body poofed as it hit the ground, a clone. "You seriously didn't think it would be that easy now did you...? I was just stalling for my partner." He said from the rooftop next to them. Another figure dressed identically appeared next to the first akatsuki. "Sorry I'm late. I had... other business, to attend to." The second said with a smirk. "I'm fine Raku, thanks." Zyrag said and was prepared for another attack.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:08 pm

*Raku used hs eight tentacle jutsu and got preparedfor the next attack. The second Akatsuki charged and dodged the first three tentacles then kneed Raku in the stomach then attempted to hit him again but was restrained by the other tentacles so Raku could recover*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:26 pm

"This should be fun..." He commented and shot a good sized bone spike in the second Akatsuki's blind spot and faced the first, who was now so close Zyrag could touch him with his nose. The Akatsuki proceeded to attack, landing devastating blows on even his hardened armor. Zyrag remembered what Kimimaro had taught him a while back, and performed Dance of the Willows. This deterred some of the Akatsuki's attacks, and even cut him a couple times. It was his turn to go on the offensive. Zyrag quickly removed a white sword and slashed, driving him back for the moment.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 pm

*Raku recovered and stabbed the second Akatsuki in the chest then threw him down and shadowstepped behind the first and planted a seed of corruption in one of his cuts but the akatsuki had knocked raku back afterwards*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm

"You think you can grab me boy?" the first said after knocking Raku away. The second akatsuki got back up and grappled with Raku again. "This wound is a trivial matter..." He sneered. While the first was distracted Zyrag performed a battou-jutsu like countercut, delivering a powerful strike and cutting about four inches into the first akatsuki's body.

(Look up the sword vocabulary if you dont know it xP)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:49 pm

"You are really pissing me off!"
*He used the tenticles to choke and forced them down his throat to choke him then lines appeared on the first akatsuki's veins and the seed started taking affec*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:20 pm

"Damn... you..." The first said using a jutsu Zyrag didn't recognize and wasn't prepared for, inflicting what would have been a mortal wound. This was one of the few times Zyrag had actually began bleeding, though his armor had defected most of the internal damage. He winced and threw a boomerang before an unseen effect of K.O. overcame him. The boomerang stuck into the first akatsuki's chest just short of the heart and aorta. The second akatsuki managed to perform a fire jutsu, evaporating the water. "You're pretty good kid..." He said and moved up to Raku and punched him in the gut. "But I won't lose!" "Your little freind gave me a run for my money, but he's as good as dead now." The first one added, now turning on Raku.

(DBZ teleport speed xP)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:28 pm

*Raku stood there for a few seconds and released the seal on his blade as three shadow dragons came out. the first two went after the first Akatsuki biting down on his right arm and left leg with enough force to break the bones in half. The third was circling the second akatsuki distracting him from Raku. He shadowstepped behind the preoccupied Akatsuki and hit him in the kidney stunning him for a small amount if time then sliced his arm off as the Akatsuki screamed*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:42 pm

"What the Hell!?" both exclaimed as they saw the dragons, and Raku's attacks followed. The second one began performing one handed seals in rapid succession. "I'll kill us all! There's no way I'll lose!" He began to initiate what was a probable deadly kinjutsu, while the other was still fighting the dragons.

(I just realized, if we had stats, we would be two of the most overpowered characters... xP)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:46 pm

(You have quite a good point there..)
*Raku jumped back and picked Zyrag up*
"We need to shadowmeld. Remember what I taught you."
*Raku sank into his shadow*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:54 pm

"What the hell are you doing!" Yelled the first akatsuki. "I.. I.. I won't l... lose. I won't lose!" Answered the second before releasing the jutsu. That was the last Zyrag heard as he subconsciously fell into his shadow. the only thing showing was a small bone just poking above the surface.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:00 pm

*There was a large explosion as the second akatsuki tried to take everyone with him. The explosion destroyed much of the surrounding area and killed off both the akatsuki. Raku and Zyrag were unharmed but Zyrags bone had melted slightly*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Zyrag was still unconscious and would likely stay that way for a few hours. He didn't rise from his shadow as he was unable to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Through   Passing Through I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next