Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kick back and relax,for now

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:31 pm

She didn't want hm to go but curled up beside the toilet with the crackers obediently. Love felt drowsy remembering that they had awoken in the dead of the night and rested her head down on the rug by the base of the toilet. Things appeared more blurred as she felt sleep overwhelm her yet again and turned onto her back so that she'd try staying awake in an uncomfortable position so sleep was impossible.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:03 am

Neji cleaned up her mess and once done,he went into the bathroom to check on her. He smiled and was glad she was asleep. Rest was probably the best thing for her right now. Neji wanted to go back to bed and pass out under a quilt,but he decided against it so that he could take care of Love. The idea was strange to him. He actually felt happy that he got to take care of her. He didn't know why either,but he accepted it and fell asleep sitting up beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:05 pm

It was an eventful night but Love was up by 6 a.m. and carried him to bed. She was gentle and cautious not sure if she was gentle enough not to wake him and crept out of his room and began scavenging through his carpet on her hands and knees for her belongings. She instead found herself stopped by a drawer and peeked inside curiously. A small collection of things were found but she squealed as quietly as she could seeing a picture of Neji as a toddler. She studied it hard finding him the most adorable thing in the world taking note to her fatal attraction to this strange being she had met.

Love decided on not going just yet and crept back into his room and sat beside him. He had a strange cuteness alike to his squishyness as a toddler and it brought her closer to him. She lay on her tummy just so that she could study his face. Love found him rather soft looking despite his hard stare he had given her but he was strangely pale. She huffed and poked at his side to see if he'd wake before getting up and looking for a travel case for him. She came to the conclusion that Neji Hyuga-needed a tan!
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:08 am

Neji was soundly sleeping,despite all of Love's actions.Though,upon being poked her frowned andn opened his eyes to see her looking around his room. He watched her suspiciously. Before now,he realised,he had let his guard down to her.But seeing her searching his room,he found himself just realising she might be robbing him. He got out of bed.
"Hey.Love,is there something you are looking for?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:48 am

"Where is your travel gear? We should pack now if we want to get there before lunch time." She rumaged through a closet till she found his backpack and looked inside of it to see if it had sufficeint space. Seeing that it did-she dropped it into his lap and dumped what she had found of his into it "she" believed needed to come.

A toothbrush, a towel, socks, underwear, swim trunks, a brush, tanning lotion(this she bought), a change of clothes and his toddler picture. The change of clothes were his natural ones but then a tank top she dug up out of his drawer.

"Wake up-wake up!"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:10 pm

"I'm awake already! What is this about?! Where'd you get that?!You were going through my stuff?!"he asked,frustrated at the the things being dumped on him and her rushing him.
"Where are we going?"he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:31 am

"Get what?" she asked seeing she had quite a few items of his already being neatly packed into his bag and put the picture in a ziplock so it was safe. She stretched as he continued rambling through questions till she said, "You are very loud today. What has aroused such a voice? Hn? Well we are going to Suna for a very important reason and-because I am home sick." She pouted a bit but then left the room leaving him to himself.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:28 am

Neji looked at his stuff and piced up the picture of himselfin his youth. Neji felt warmth gather in his cheeks and he put the picture in his drawer amongst his clothes where she hopefully would not go through agan. He got up,grabbed the suitcase and followed to where she had gone.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:45 am

Love was balancing and walking along the railing of the stairs not yet coming to where it sloped until she took a loose step forward that allowed her to swivel down. She was without a doubt dizzy but was giggling till she stumbled back out of sight and a crashing was heard. She called to Neji from where she lay dizzily on her back still with a slight giggle in her voice, "Are you ready Neji-kun?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:02 am

He looked at her. "Hey. Youi aren'ty hurt or anything are you?"he asked as he decended downthe stairs. "you need to watch what you're doing. You could mess up a mission if you act this silly."he told her and helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:56 pm

She rubbed her head, "No-never this silly. I just feel so empty inside from all of that puking I did yesterday and anyways-" she looked up and around, "-this place is rather fun. Well! We best be on our way." She broke into a quick sprint in which she was a mile away and stoo there watching and waitting for him to catch up.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Neji took off after her. He stood beside her. "Are you going to tell me where we are going or am I just going to follow you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:28 am

She started off again and said, "You will see. Love Lee is treating you for tending to such a burden for a couple of days." She looked about and then took a step forward that brought her to the exit where she waitted for Neji. (Post in "Suna Tanning")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kick back and relax,for now
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4