Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kick back and relax,for now

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

kick back and relax,for now Empty
PostSubject: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:23 am

Neji arrived home and almost crashed onto his bed.He had not rested or felt calm for many hours.His body was drained and he wanted to sleep,but he wasn't able to close his eyes.His eyes refused to shut,so he rested and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Lee banged her head several times against his door sleepily and slumped to her knees before breaking into a light breathing with her eye lids fluttering.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Neji sat up,startled by the banging. He got out of bed and went to the door. "Hello?"he asked sleepily and saw her. "Oh hey!"he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:45 pm

She fell forward on her stomach breathing light snores into his doorway. Her damp hair wetting the floor and her clothes were darker in random spots showing signs that the retard wore them wherever she was and got wet.

(Sleepwalker XD)
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:53 pm

He sighed,grabbed her arms and hoisted her up and led her to the sofa.He would have given her the bed,but she was wet and he did NOT feel like changing his fresh sheets.And so,Neji,sleep deprived and on tnhe verge of breaking out into hysterics got his heat blamket and laid it over her.The blanket warmed while he got her a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:09 am

She snuggled the pillow once she got one and rolled off onto the floor curled up comfortably under the heated sheet not showing a sign of even wanting to get back on the couch. That blanket kept her off in dreamland and boy...it felt good. X3
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:12 am

Neji looked at her bewildered by her antics but decided if she was happier sleeping on the floor,he'd just let her be. Neji sat on the couch instead,hoping that she wouldn't get sick from being wet and walking around. He was slowly dozing off to sleep but kept watch on her through his drooping eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 am

She was motionless, in fact, she was quite still. She would hold the blanket closer as it got warmer, otherwise she didn't budge. Lee found it quite cozy and only woke up when she felt herself scratching her leg and attacked herself in hopes of catching her attacker but realized she was only headlocking her foreleg.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:56 pm

He jumped up when she attacked herself. "Hey! What in the world are you doing?!you almost gave me a heart attack."he exclaimed and held a hand over his heart.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:11 pm

She looked at him and then at herself and blushed before silently retreating beneath the blankets rather embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Neji rubbed his temples and looked down at her again. "You okay though?You fell on the floor before and you were beating yourself up."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:29 pm

She peered from under the blanket at him, "Yes...I am okay Neji kun." she curled up beneath the blanket hugging her knees to her chest frowning. She was burdening this guy who obviously needed sleep and she was depriving him of it so she felt bad and got up.

"Go to bed." she spoke bluntly giving him no option.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:40 pm

"You go to sleep.."he ordered sternly. He was really surprised by her. "You need to go to sleep or you'll get sick."he said and demanded she got to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:49 pm

"You first!" she argued back.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Neji crossed his arms. "Why should I go to sleep first?If you aren't asleep,I won't be able to sleep anyways."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:53 pm

"But if you go to sleep first, how will I sleep if you are awake? There is no simple solution so...I will force you!"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:59 pm

"No! We'll both go to sleep at the same time."he declared and laid on the couch. "Now you."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:04 pm

She laid down watching him from beneat the blanket.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:26 pm

"Okay.Now,oon three we both close our eyes."he said from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:06 pm

"Okay then....on three." she repeated.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:53 pm

"One."he said and watched her intently. "Two"he said and his eyelids drooped. "Yaaawn,three."he said and true to his word,his eyes closed and he seemed to be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:51 pm

Lee wasn't convinced and crept towards him and put her face by the edge of the couch seeing if he'd get up or slip if acting like he were asleep.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:10 pm

Though aftyer afew minutes,the slow steady breathing of a person who has fallen asleep after a terribly long day finding sounded from his nostrils as he lay there.his face has become peaceful at last.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:24 pm

She nestled back down on the floor and closed her eyes finding it easy to KO with the warm blanket and dozed off.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:32 am

Neji later woke finding that he had actually rested well,.He smiled and looked down at her.Since she was still asleep he left her and made himself something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kick back and relax,for now
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next