Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.) Empty
PostSubject: Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.)   Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:44 am

Kat lugged her over-sized suitcase over to the closet. She flung open the door and stuffed it inside "Let's see...shurikens, kunais, my sword...looks like I have everything in here." She peered deeper into the suitcase "Why did I bring those stupid snowballs??" She asked to no one in particular.

She walked over and flopped on the bed, bored with nothing to do..."Well this is just great, Naruto tried to kill me, Cloud is out to murder me in my sleep and I'm completely bored!"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.)   Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:52 pm

There was a creepy knock at her door that went like this: Knock......... knock.................. knock........
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.)   Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Kat rolled her eyes, muttering death threats to the moron that dared to disturb her. She got up, and pulled open the door slightly, her eyes widened "Cloud!?" She gasped and snatched a kunai just in case he tried anything stupid. "What are you doing here?" She hissed menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.)   Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:48 am

"Cloud" poofed and as the smoke subsided Sesshomaru appeared in his place. He grabbed the kunai in her hand and lowered it slowly as he spoke calmly. "Calm down, Kat of the Desert. I am here to end your existence nice and silently." he said as he quickly spun around her and held her kunai at her throat. "And if you resist, I will torture you so hard and long it will take decades for you to regain normal intellect." he said as he slowly placed the cold, sharp blade onto her neck.

(Heh heh, hard and long..........)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.)   Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat's Room (Knock first, Intruders will be Killed Instantly.)
Page 1 of 1