Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) Empty
PostSubject: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:02 pm

Cloud came to a sudden stop in the forest. "This should be good," He said as he took out a capsule and threw it to the ground until boom- there were tools everywhere. Cloud started to build their hideout hut while Naruto watched in curiosity and idiocy. "Touch anything and I'll break your nose, kid." He said, sweating.
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:07 pm

he was walikng by when he saw them
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Cloud was finished 80% of the cabin when he saw a potential looking slave walk by. "Hey you!" he called out as he pulled out his pistol and aimed at his head. "Build the rest of this cabin and I'll let you go with only fleshwounds!"

He shot the ground, to indicate he meant buisness. "And if you don't help, I'll have to send you back to that village in a garbage bag."
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:38 pm

huh looks around quikly then disapears and apears infront of him throws his guns on the floor theres a nicer way to ask
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:17 pm

He quickly uppercutted him below the chin and dash punched his stomach while he went upward, sending him toward a tree. He then drew a katana and held it towards him. "I'll give you one last chance, kid."
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:25 am

Naruto sat there watching both of them. He jumped up out of boring-ness, made a few shadow clones and the house was finished in about half an hour. "Hey don't worry about the house, I took care of it, believe it!" Naruto said with a grin and a wink. He walked inside the house looking for ramen...

On one of the counters had a container of ready-made Ramen on it. Naruto hurried over to the counter and peeled open the container. The ramen exploded in his face. Naruto annoyed for a moment, and looked at the expiration date "Holy shit, this expired two years ago." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:03 pm

Cloud turned from the stranger and slowly turned to Naruto. "I told you not to touch anything, Naruto. That was my trap for nosy, sneaky, rats." He then drew his pistol and placed it on the back of Naruto's neck and whispered "Touch one more thing and Kat wont even worry about wanting to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Naruto gulped and inched quietly away from Cloud "Hehe, calm down Cloud, I won't touch anything else." He said. "What do you think we should do about Kat?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:15 pm

He didnt hesitate for a second. "I think we should kill her, or at least a close friend of hers, indicating that if she tried to find us, she'd be next. Probably the best idea." He thought of a friend to kill. He suddenly got it and shoved his pistol in his belt holster.

Raku........
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:33 pm

"Wait! Who are you going to kill??" Naruto asked.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:58 pm

He looked down at the ground and grinned before replying to Naruto. "Well, we're gonna target a close friend of hers...." He said as he started to slowly turn his head to Naruto. His eyes caught Naruto's suddenly and Cloud said "We're going to kill Raku Yamato."
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:33 am

Naruto shook his head "Violence will only end in violence, why does blood have to spilled? Can't we just tell her what REALLY happened that night with the clone?" He thought for a moment "Kat thinks I tried to kill her, wouldn't you go after somebody if you thought they tried to kill you??" Naruto asked.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:22 pm

He passed a katana over to Naruto and said "Listen, the only reason I'm protecting you is because your dream of becoming Hokage will soon come true, and I'd love to see when that happens...." He shrugged as he continued his sentece; "Other than that, I'd just kill you right now."
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:46 pm

Naruto's face froze "Uh...well, how are we going to kill Raku anyway?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:12 pm

"Funny you should ask, amateur..." He chuckled as he took a vial out of his jacket. There was a bubbly, blackish purple substance inside, and smoke suddenly swooped out of the vial as Cloud popped off the cork. He then placed a little drop on a plant and passed Naruto some snowboarding goggles, also putting some on himself. Then the poison suddenly sunk into the soil, until a huge hand emerged from the ground, and later a giant creature ascended from it. "His name will be..... Diagna." Cloud said, putting the vial back into his jacket. "If Diagna fails, then I'll just send another creature after him- maybe more."

Cloud smirked and sent Diagna off to the forest, waiting for the sight of Raku Yamato. Cloud then realized Raku had a demon of his own, and a strong one at that. He then thought of a brilliant idea if Diagna came back to him as a pile of ash in a parcel. He would summon the most dangerous creature of all. He then sat on a log and took out a sucker. "Want one?" He asked Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:05 pm

Naruto grabbed the sucker and popped it in his mouth, getting the sickly sweet taste in his mouth "Don't ya just love sugar?" Naruto asked, "It's the next best thing to ramen, believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:26 am

Cloud grabbed a shortsword that was next to the log and un sheathed it, showing the blade to Naruto. "One more annoying word, and you'll be the thing next to The Fourth Hokage's grave."
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:48 am

OOC: Heh, treating my pathetically obnoxious character bad again, I see (Keep it up, it's amusing to watch.)

Naruto glared and stuck out his tongue "Hey I have a right to speak my mind, it's a free country ya know, believe it!" He quickly shut his mouth when he noticed that Cloud was seriously going to shred him to unrecognizable pieces. "Hehe, sorry about that Cloud-sama!"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:53 pm

He nodded. "Now you know that there is someone stronger than yourself, Naruto.... and there are probably way more people that are stronger than you, but I'll make sure you remember my name by the time we part."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)   The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kat Secrecy Hideout... (Aka Naruto's only hope for survival)
Page 1 of 1