Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) Left_bar_bleue500/500Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) Left_bar_bleue500/500Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) Empty
PostSubject: Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD)   Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Name: Ryukotsusei Yamato

Abilites: An excellant assassin with extrordanry abilities in ninjutsu and taijutsu but cannot perform a genjutsu to save his life. Will kill when the need arises but only in self defense. will die protecting his allies and comrades. focues on shadow jutsu and diferent kinds of elemental ninjutsu. will not say anything about himself unless asked about the subject. Will also accept any mission given no matter the difficulty and danger to his life. He is cursed to house a grat demon inside of him named Hirotogume. Hirotogume is a reptilian demon with green eyes and a long tail. He is very fast and agile and his claws and teeth should be avoided

Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) Under_the_Bloodred_Moon_by_Daichym

Ryukotsusei mastered the ability to keep himself in control so his demon could not take control and kill everyone he loved. When he draws into the demons powers he is given full control but the demon helps him fight by giving him ideas to do with his superior speed and agility. When Hirotogume takes over Ryukotsusei's speed, strength, and agility are increased by an incredible amont and no one has actually seen him use his demons powers, and he has never trusted anyone with the secret.

Village: none

Jutsu: Water Dragon. Water clone, Hidden mist, fire ball, dragon fire, black rain, Black lightning, Sunlit Stealth, Shadow Pillar. and Shadow Aura jutsu. Parital Demon transformation/Enchancement, All jutsu found in the yamato clan index, Rasengan, Dragon spiral (his own version of rasengan), Fire ball jutsu, Phoenix Flower jutsu, Dragon flame jutsu, Windmill triple attack, dragon flame bomb, blooming flower jutsu

Background: At the age of 10 I left my family and the mist village to try and better myself and become stronger and because people were torturing me without my family knowing because of my demon. As i traveled between villages i spied on peoples training and copied their handseals and the jutsu they tried to perform to train myself. At age 15 i thought i should return to my family in the mist village but never found them there. As a result I started to travel again to find them and beg their forgiveness for leaving in the first place.

Apearance: Ryukotsuei has pale skin and dark brown eyes.He has long black hair and Ryukotsusei's armor includes a spiked pauldron that covers his left shoulder attached to the upper section of his cuirass. When damaged, his armor automatically regenerates itself using chakra. Both his armor and his long flowing sash have a decided "Mainland" (Chinese) influence, as opposed to the customary Japanese armor and Obi (sash or belt). His Kimono is mostly black with red on the inside. He wears Sashinuki Hakama, (a type of traditional flowing Japanese "pants"), and wears a white mokomoko on his right shoulder. for anymore info please see the incredibly small hard to make out the guy in the picture avatar.

Last edited by Ryukotsusei Yamato on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD)   Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Katon • Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [Fire Release • Hellfire Whirlwind Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Spin, and Focus
- Handseals: Tiger, Dog, Boar
- Effect: A skill which can be used in order to protect the user. Gathering their chakra into the air and having it spin around them, a flaming whirlwind emerges around the user forming somewhat of a protective barrier. Normally it is used to deter the opponent fromm continueing their taijutsu attack, but can be used offensively to send an opponent whom prefers close range a good distance away because of its spinning force

Katon • Horou no Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Prison]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Materialization, and Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Ram, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which generates a circular flame upon the ground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it, preventing water from being created from the inside with the dryness of the air. Touching the sides results in various burns, and while this jutsu is used it can be linked to any other fire jutsu and the jutsu will be fired at the person inside the prison This prison jutsu is self sustaining (lasts 3 posts)

Katon • Ho Heki No Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Burst]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, and Double Burst
- Handseals: Dragon, Tiger, Dragon
- Effect: A skill in which the user generally charges their fire chakra into the ground. Waiting for the oppurtune moment, to activate the jutsu when the opponent is either near the designated spot, or on the designated spot. The chakra within the ground activates, as it releases a powerful burst of flame from the ground which can send the opponent flying upwards

Katon • Kasai Sanshuhouuo no Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Salamander]
- A technique utilizing Double Fire Chakra, Difuse, and Focus
- Handseals: Tiger, Hare, Dog, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which generates alot of flame, creating a large salamander approximately three feet tall and eight feel in length. This Salamander can be commanded by the user to rush off and attack the opponent, and will track the opponent as best it can. The intelligence of the entity of flame however is not very high. The salamander will explode when hit with a powerful enough attack, or when the user wishes for it to explode

Katon • Karyuu Endan [Fire Release • Fire Dragon Napalm]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, Focus, and Burst
- Hand Seals: Tiger, Dog, Dragon, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which has been considered one of the most powerful streaming fire jutsu. The user gathering up a great deal of chakra within their chest, condensing it and focusing it at the same time. Letting it flow out into the world, bursting forth into a grand stream of flame. This powerful stream having such a flying force that it can repel projectiles that get in its way. This attack flies very fast, and is considered hard to dodge without the use of supplementary jutsu Can cause 2nd degree burns

Katon • Hibashira no Jutsu [Fire Release • Pillar of Fire Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Focus, Burst, and Materialize
- Handseals: Dog, Dragon, Ram, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which the user gathers their chakra through the ground, aiming it towards their opponent. If used upon a stationary opponent this jutsu can very easily be used. Shooting up a powerful pillar of flame from the ground which surrounds the opponent. The opponent in side is burned mercilessly during the time they are within it. This jutsu is a self-sustaining jutsu, so even if the attack does not hit it can be used as a tool to throw your opponent at for damage (last until disrupted)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD)   Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:12 pm

Katon • Kouen Dakou Kahan [Fire Release • Flaming Crawling Seal]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Infuse, and Double Difuse
- Handseals: Hare, Horse, Dragon, Hare
- Effect: A skill in which some have almost considered a fuuinjutsu due to its nature. Gathering chakra within their hands, the user imbues it with the fire element and rush towards the opponent. Upon touching the bare skin of the opponent, the chakra slowly flows over into their skin difusing outwards leaving a series of burn marks. These burn marks make it very hard to utilize the limb or body part(s) effected

Fire Release • Katon Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release • Fire Clone Skill)
- A techinque utilizing Double Fire Chakra, and Double Difuse
- Handseals: Tiger, Hare
- Effect: A skill in which creates a tangible clone of flame. With this skill, the tangible clone of flame acts freely and upon its own will. It will attack the opponent as best it can, trying to prompt the opponent to attack it from close range. When the clone is struck, its body turns into its true form being a mass of flame. When the opponent hits this mass of flame, it causes damage along with some terrible burns

Katon • Nenshou Hai Machi no Jutsu [Fire Release • Burning Ash Road]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Double Materialization, and Infuse
- Handseals: Ram, Tiger, Horse, Ram
- Effect: A skill in which is used as a feint to trap the opponent. First performing the handseals and running away from the opponent. Prompting them to rush and catch you as you are running. During that time, as the user runs the chakra from their feet transforms into an ashy and very flamable substance. When the opponent steps onto the trail the user can then ignite the Ash for a powerful explosion. The jutsu can also be used to create ash that can be blown at the opponent Can cause first degree burns

Katon • Gouka Dakatsu no Jutsu [Fire Release • Hell Fire Serpent Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Materialization, and Double Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Ram, Tiger, DOg
- Effect: A skill which is known as one of the most diffucult fire based ninjutsu to learn. The user releases forth a flame from their mouth, as it materializes into a veyr large snake type shape. The snake has a three foot diamater and is twenty feet long, and rushes at the opponent. The key danger factor of this jutsu is that, the user can change the direction of the attack at their discretion essentially making it a homing type jutsu

Katon • Kasai Uzu Nami no Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Spiral Wave]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Spin, Infuse, and Difuse
- Handseals: Boar, Ram, Horse, Hare, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which the user taking their chakra from their hands and slamming it into the ground, performs a swinging motion in the direction of choice. This sends up a wave of flame with spiralling flames that emerge from the central wave that is sent out. This spiral waves extend out three feet from the wave, the initial wave being three feet wide.

Katon • Baku Ho Bunshin No Jutsu [Fire Release • Explosive Fire Clone]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Double Difuse, and Burst
- Handseals: Tiger, Dragon, Hare
- Effect: A skill where the user gathering their chakra into a Fire Clone, can now make that same clone imbued with an effect that will cause them to explode. Normally the normal fire clone would just burst into flames when struck, this clone explodes outwards in a powerful blast of flame Can cause 1st degree burns

Katon • Kanatsu [Fire Release • Ember]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, and Double Infuse
- Handseals: Horse, Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which is often considered the beefed up version of the Grand Fireball skill. Taking in alot of chakra into their chest cavity, and thrusting their hand before their mouth. The user breathes forth the flame, and upon flowing out of their hand it expands outwards creating a powerful burst of flames

Katon • Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu [Fire Release • Mist Waltz Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Materialization, Difuse, and Infuse
- Handseals: Ram, Horse, Hare, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which utilizes a strange form change. Taking the surrounding air and firing it off as a strange combustible mist towards the opponent. Either using the natural fire within the area, or creating fire creates this large explosion of fire capable of burning multiple opponents within a thick blaze of flame Can cause 1st degree burns

Katon • Kaen Heki Gan no Jutsu [Fire Release • Flame Burst Sphere]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, Orb, and Burst
- Handseals: Rat, Dragon, Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which a large ball of flames is created within the air in an orb like shape. Condensed together and enfused with a great deal of chakra. When the ball slams down against the ground, it creates a widespread blast of flames. Can cause 2nd degree burns

Katon • Yuutename no Jutsu [Fire Release • Melting Rain Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Double Difuse, Infuse, and Materialization
- Handseals: Tiger, Hare, Ram, Hare, Horse
- Effect: A skill in which is one of the most diffucult fire based jutsu to master. Within the sky fire chakra is imbued into the clouds from the user. From these clouds, it begins to rain down a series of burning embers. Ecomposing the nearby area or a potentially long range target in a rainfall of fiery embers. This skill can also be dangerous to the user

Katon • Nanatsu Kyuuten [Fire Release • Seven Heavens]
- A technique utilizing a high level of Materialization and Fire Chakra
- Handseals: Ram, Tiger, Ram
- Effect: A skill in which the user taking their chakra and imbue it with their flame chakra. The user will then spit out the flames towards the opponent, at first taking the form of a large burst but then splitting off into seven distinct fire spears. These spears capable of even breaking through many high level shield jutsu. Each spear is 10 feet in length

Katon • Karyuudan No Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Dragon Skill]
- A technique utilizing Condense, Infuse, Materialization, Spin, and Fire Chakra
- Handseals: Boar, Horse, Ram, Boar, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which is noted for being a rather diffucult ninjutsu to learn. The technique causing a great deal of flames to encircle the opponent, launching up into the air and combining together. Heavily infused with the users chakra, materializing a large dragon shape. This dragon having a diameter of four feet, a large head, a wing span of twenty feet, and arms that extend five feet. This techinique considered the brother of the Hellfire Serpent, cannot be manuevered by the user however its power is much greater

Katon • Haisekishou [Fire Release • Burning Ash Accumulation]
- A technique utilizing Double Materialization, Burst, Infuse, and Fire Chakra
- Handseals: Ram, Dragon, Horse, Tiger
- Effect: A skill which will spew forth a strange ash from the mouth, it covers a wide range around the opponents body. Blinding the opponent for a few moments, also providing a chance for the opponent to accidentallty breath in the ash. After a few moments, the ash will then combust into a powerful flame entrapping the opponent Can cause third degree burns

Katon • Shouten Kaen Tama no Jutsu [Fire Release • Focus Flame Shot]
- A fire jutsu utilizing B rank Chakra Focus, and Fire Chakra
- Handseals: Tiger, Dog [Hold this handeal]
- Effect: A skill in which, has the key ability for one to focus their chakra to the level of B rank. Performing the first handseal, and holding the second one for as long as they focus their fire chakra. Streams of heat will flow off the hands, as the user pushes their hands forward. Releasing a powerful fast flying shot of flame, so powerful that it is capable of leveling an entire house Can cause third degree burns
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD)   Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:12 pm

Katon • Fukumen Jouki No Jutsu [Fire Release • Veil of Flame]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra and Burst
- Handseals: Dragon, Tiger
- Effect: A skill where the user after performing the necessary handseals either stomp their foot on the ground or slam their hands against the ground. From the ground cracks emerge as a burst of flame emerges forth to attack the opponent

Katon • Faia Kasui No Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Stream]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra and Condense
- Handseals: Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill where the user creates a small mass of fire within their hands, not having any really true shape but just being a wild flame. The flame is then aimed at the oppponent and fired off as a stream

Katon • Maruchi Kaenhoushanki no Jutsu [Fire Release • Multi FlameThrower]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra and Difuse
- Handseals:
- Effect: A skill where the user places their hand in front of their face curling there fingertips leaving room between the fingers. The user then breathes out their chakra forcing it through their hands, having it instantly burst into flame making three different streams of flame

Katon • Faia Tama No Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Projectiles]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra and Infuse
- Handseals: Horse, Tiger
- Effect: A skill where the user gathering their fire chakra they imbue it into their projectiles. Releasing them from their hands, spiralling about they catch flame in order to add to the damage of those projectiles. This technique can be utilized with Shuriken, Kunai, and Senbon

Katon • Ho Kunai Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Kunai Summoning]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra and Materialization
- Handseals: Tiger, Ram
- Effect: A skill normally used when the user is running on kunai, or is looking to use a more powerful type of kunai. This jutsu can be released from either the hands or the mouth, having flaming kunai appear in the hands of the user which do not burn the user but if picked up by an opponent will burn the opponent. The kunai also can be fired from the mouth

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu [Fire Release • Grand Fireball Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Infuse, and Burst
- Hand Seals: Ram, Tiger, Horse
- Effect: A skill that was first coined by the Uchiha Clan, now overtime has been found in the hands by various individuals. This jutsu gathering chakra expanding the chest and refining it to a higher level of chakra. Bringing the hand forth and breathing out that chakra, in which is blow out through the hand. Once leaving the hand it expands outward to a great fireball which covers an area with a radius of fifteen feet

Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu [Fire Release • Dragon Fire Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, and Infuse
- Hand Seals: Horse, Boar, Tiger
- Effect: A skill that was first coined by the Uchiha Clan, now overtime has been found in the hands by various individuals. This jutsu gathering chakra through the neck and the mouth, sends off a powerful and constant stream of flame from the mouth. This stream having alot of brute force behind it capable of blowing back the opponent to slam into their surroundings. This jutsu is made even more effective when guided somehow, either following a specific path or a metal string

Katon • Ho no Tate [Fire Release • Fire Shield]
- An technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Shield, and Condense
- Handseals: Tiger, Boar, Rat
- Effect: A skill that is normally used when the opponent is rushing in for a taijutsu attack. Gathering fire chakra into the air and condensing it upon the ground. As the opponent goes to strike, a flaming wall will appear before the user. This jutsu is effective at blocking taijutsu attacks, and will end up burning the opponents hand in the process. Metal Projectiles though easily pass through this

Katon • Housenka no Jutsu [Fire Release • Mythical Phoenix Fire Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Burst, and Difuse
- Handseals: Dragon, Tiger, Hare
- Effect: A skill that is a very widespread jutsu which is most effective when dealing with multiple enemies. Fired off from the body, the user sends off a spiralling set of fireballs towards the opponent. This attack able to cover a larger area, can also be combined with objects such as shuriken and any other spinning projectile, and have them disguised within the flame

Katon • Hanmafaia no Jutsu [Fire Release • Flame Hammer]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, and Materialize
- Handseals: Tiger, Ram, Boar
- Effect: A skill that is used to create a large hammer made of flame, which is held by the user. This hammer being approximately six feet long, and the hammer portion having a width of one and a half feet, a height of one foot, and a length of two and a half feet. The main power of this hammer comes from when it smashes agaisnt an opponent, it can be released imbueing the flames outward through the substance it hits making it generally explode Can cause first degree burns
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD)   Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:13 pm

I had to delete the posts after the profile to update it just know that the fire jutsus were accepted and the prof was accepted and now my shadow jutsu will be damn near non existent X3
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD)   Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:59 am

ok folks just to let you know i no longer have any fire jutsu its all wind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD)   Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryukotsusei (hope i do this right XD)
Page 1 of 1