Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:48 pm

Hitori continued to run from the hospital. She didn't know what to do. There had to be a way to bring Ryu back.
Why did he have to be so stupid? Why did he have to die?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:51 pm

Neko had been asleep in a tree when a smell caught her nose she drifted awake and looked down to see Hitori running below her. Her eyes expanded, and in her cat form, she jumped out of the tree, in front of Hitori, blocking her path.

ooc: oh, yeah, like a cat could really stop a ninja running around in the forest. EVEN IF THEY WERE PREGNANT! lol X3
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:55 pm

((OOC: Lol yeah but you can stop a cat loving ninja.))
Hitori stopped as the cat jumped in front of her. The cat looked familiar. She thought for a moment then she remembered who it was. "Neko... Long time no see."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:58 pm

"Meow!" She cried happily, and jumped right in front of her, turning into her up-right. "Hitoto-saaaaaaaaaan!!" She sang and hugged her as tight as she could.

ooc: lol well, then there's that. But what if she hated cats? Would she kick Neko across the world the first chance she got??
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:01 pm

((OOC: Yeah but could you see me roleplaying a cat hater?))
"Hey Neko. How has life been?" She said as her sadness turned to blissfulness.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:20 pm

ooc: ...point taken... BUT what if she thought neko was a bear??? Then would she kick her all the way around the world???

She took a step back from her, staring up at her, almost jumping in excitement. "Well, first
I met up with Gaara-kun, and he was like (insert crappy Gaara voice change) 'OMG! NEKO! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU! YOU'RE SO COOL WITH YOUR CAT-NESS! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I'VE MISSED YOU! WHERE IS EVERYBODY?! OMG! I'M GLAD WE'RE FRIENDS!' And then I was like 'cool'.

"Then, I met up with Kani-san, and she was like 'Neko, I've been mean even though I haven't, so let's be friends!' And I was like 'YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!'

"Then I met Ichichi-kun, and he was like 'I'm a dog' And I was like 'OMG! DOGGIE WOOF WOOF! INU-CHAN!'

"Then I met Lee-sama, and she was like 'I'm glad to meet you, Neko, I'm Gaara-kun's bodygaurd!' And I was like 'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!'

She took a breath, and then slowed down. "I've met a lot of new people besides those one's, meow."
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Hitori let out a little laugh. "Well I'm glad to hear good things from you."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:27 pm

She sighed. "Unfortunately, I still feel awful for leaving everyone. And I don't think Gaara-kun believes me that I forgive him even though he did nothing wrong, meow." She nodded and looked back at Hitori. "But we can fix that in time. What's happened to you? Where have you been gone?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:31 pm

"I got married. Got pregnant then my husband died. Now I'm trying to think of a way to bring him back to life." Hitori said saddly.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:49 pm

"Married!?" Her heart sank as she realized she missed the wedding, therefore, not being a good friend. Then it plummeted when she heard about Hitori's loss. "Hitori-san," She said solemnly, "That sounds awful. I know the pain your feeling right now.." She took a step closer to her. "Was it... Was it Ryu-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:50 pm

Hitori's expression saddned. "Yeah..." Suddenly she looked happy again. "But I'm gonna find a way to bring him back."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:56 pm

"Bring him back?!" She asked, surprised. "Is it possible, meow?!" She suddenly got all exited. "If you brought him back, that would make Raku-sama happy! Not to mention you and your child. And the shadow village, I'm sure, would be happy too! I'd be happy, and Gaara-kun would be happy, and Kani-san would be happy..." She continued on counting people who would be happy until she finnally looked up from her fingers which she used to count. "THAT'S OVER 200 PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE HAPPY, MEOW!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:58 pm

((OOC; Neko has over 200 fingers?))
"Yeah.. But it's not as easy as it seems."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:03 pm

ooc: lmfao NOOOOOOOOOOO!! you know what I mean... XD omg, I laughed too hard and macaroni and cheese exploded up my nose all over the computer screen! lol thanks a lot! XD

She cocked her head to the side. "Not as easy? What do you have to do?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:10 pm

"I don't know yet. Bringing someone back to life after they blow themselves up usually isn't easy." She said as she tried to force a smile.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:59 pm

She nodded, sadly. "I guess it's easier if they're body is still all pulled together, meow.." Then she brightened up. "Gosh, I'm drowning the mood. Sorry. Where are you headed now?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:11 am

Hitori looked sad again. Surprised that Neko didn't notice the fact that she was in those hospital dress-thingies. "Away..."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:42 pm

"A-waaaay?" Now she was confused. "Where away?" Neko glanced behind hitori. "Did something happen, Hitoto-san?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:13 pm

Hitori stared at the ground.

"Nothing in particular It's just... I needed to get away from the hospital..."

Hitori thought about going back now but there would be too many questions that would be brought up. She let out a slight sigh.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Neko's eyes widened. "You were... You were in the hospital?? Were you hurt, meow? No, wait.." Neko sniffed. "You smell... Different... Almost like..." She sniffed again. "Almost like... Someone else is there too.."
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:13 am

Hitori placed a hand on her stomach. "Well Neko that just might be because I'm pregnant." Hitori spoke in a more blissful voice.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:33 am

There was a growl and a roar in the distance. Cloud was raging towards a crowd of people once again, but this time only to stop in front of Hitori.

He moved up his motorbike a little and said "Need help finding the essence to bringing your husband back to life, friend?" ......In other words he was offering a ride to make the process faster.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:54 pm

After recovering from all the OMG moments of friends being pregnant and random guys exploding right in front of her, Neko had a silent spaz in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:46 am

His eyes followed her spaz in grief. "Man, dunno what her problem his, but my guess is she had too much catnip......." He broke out into laughter. "Get it? Cause she's part cat? And she-" He noticed that nobody even twitched a smile. "Fine. Wanna ride or not?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:31 am

Hitori thought for a moment. She wasn't anywhere near ready to bring Ryu back to life. "No thanks I have a few things I need to do first. Which reminds me.." She looked over at Neko who was having her silent spazz. "I should be going. Nice to see you again Neko. Hopefully we don't wait as long as we did to see eachother next. Bye." She didn't really wait for her to reply. The only thing on her mind was doing what she needed to bring Ryu back to life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next