Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:47 pm

He ran through the forest, angry, confused, and bleeding. His cuts had been wrapped in a bandage, but it was bleeding through it, going through his Kage robe as well. He came up to giant gates, looking up at them and seeing ninjas from the Land of Rain. He looked around, wodering how he had gotten there so fast. "This must be the Land of Rain.. I knew it was hidden in a rain forest somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:11 pm

*poofs infront of Gaara*

"Tell me your name and occupation."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:21 pm

He looked at the random ninja who came infront of him in the form of a girl. "My name is Gaara.. I was only walking through the forest when I found this place.." He hid his bleeding arm behind his back. "I am the Kazekage of Sunagakure.."
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:29 pm

*lets out a small gasp and gave a bow*

"It's an honour, truly!"

*stands strait again and looks at his hiding arm*

"I'm sorry sir, I will have to give you a full body search. Can you show me why your arm is behind your back?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:36 pm

He looked at his arm, then looked up again. "..Alright.." He slowly took his arm from behind his back, showing the blood on his robe's sleeve.
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:46 pm

*looks at the bloody sleeve, then takes his hand and searches through his arm, then moves to his other arm, then searches his chest, legs and feet*

"You are good. Now you can go through the gates. But be warned, if we catch you doing any funny business, you will be put in custody and depending on what you did will result in what kind of punishment you will get. You are not the leader of our village, only Suna's. Oh, and there is a hospital in the village too."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:51 pm

He nodded, giving a bit of a glare. 'This is why some villages don't have any visitors..' He walked up to the gate, watching as it slowly opened for him. 'I'll just look around for a bit.. I haven't been to this village before.'
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:03 pm

*follows him*

"So why were you in the rain forest? Were you coming from the Water Village? Why were you in the Water Village?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:06 pm

"It's nothing you should be concerned about.." He walked in the gates and looked around.
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:16 pm

"Oh."

*continues to follow him*

"Do you have any friends?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:17 pm

He stopped. "I don't even know anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:28 pm

*poofs in, hearing everything*

*standing behind Gaara*

*looks at the random ninja*

"What do I say...?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:42 pm

He shook his head and sighed. "I failed.. I've failed at everything..because of me everyone suffers.." He closed his eyes. "I don't know why I'm even considered Kazekage.." He opened his eyes and turned, his eyes widening when he seen Neko. "N-Neko.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:16 pm

*takes a step forward, but stops*

*the tears stop, but you can still see the old ones onher cheeks*

"Not... Not failed. Just confused. Why..."

*points to his cut arm*

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:01 pm

He looked down at his arm, then back at her. "I.. it's hard to explain.." He shook his head. "Why did you follow me..?"
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:58 pm

*sneeks away from the conflict and tells the other guards to close the gates before they got in*

"Good good.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:56 pm

*doesn't notice the random ninja*

"Because you looked bothered, meow. And I was bothered not knowing if I could help or not."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:25 am

"But.. why ..?" He looked down. "Why do you want to help me so much? A Jinchuriki.. why?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:49 pm

*looks down*

"When I first met you, I liked you. You helped me. Gave me a home, when everyone else kicked me away. I didn't know that you were a Jinchuriki. We made friends. And would I be a good friend if I decided I didn't want to help you because you were different? No. When I think of you I don't think of a Jinchuriki, I think of the nice, wierd guy, who's my best friend in the whole wide world. My owner. When I escaped my fake daddy, at age 10, I was sad for a while. But then I thought 'If I'm this sad, others must be like me.' So I made up my mind to help everyone I could."

*laughs a little*

"I didn't know how hard it would be."

*walks over to him*

"With demons, and killers, it's hard to love. I just want to make sure that everyone around me knows how I feel to be around them."

*looks away*

"But there's one thing I don't understand. How... How did I escape? Not my fake daddy, but how did I escape the gloom? All my life I was beat and kept in a tiny room. My parents were killed before me. But still... Don't you think that I'd be like you? Or even Swiss? But I'm not... How? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:22 pm

He looked at her, his eyes widening. "You..." He looked away from her. "Are stronger than I ever was or ever could be..." He put his hand to his face. "I don't know how.. or why.. but all I know is.. because of your will power to drown out the sorrow and help others... it makes you a stronger person than myself." He lifted his other hand to his face. "I'm.. ashamed of myself.. I-I'm selfish, not thinking of anyone else most of the time.. here you come, with such a past.. yet, your still so.. happy?" He continued to hide his face. "I don't understand... how can you call me nice? I've been wallowing around in my own pity.. it's selfish..." He lowered his hands from his face and looked at her through the corner of his eye, his eyes blood shot. "You should hate me... your too nice, why do you stay around a selfish bastard like me..?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:33 am

*smiles*

"Becuase you think wrong. You think you're so mean and selfish, but I want you to see how nice you are. You always save the day when me or Swiss or anybody is in trouble. You always try to help everybody. You think of your village before yourself. You don't want us to get hurt. You think about everyone else before you. I made my first friend ever, and he was the nicest person in... FOREVER!"

*puts a hand on his shoulder*

"Why do you think so many people hang around you? Kani always wants to talk with you, you're sister is fasinated by you, Kankuro loves to bug you. If you were so mean, why would we stay?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:56 am

He looked down. "I don't know..." He shook his head, feeling his body start to shake. "I-I don't understand...what am I not seeing..?" He continued to shake his head, closing his eyes and putting his hands on his head. "This is why I'm so confused... I was meant to be alone.. I've always killed anyone without having any thoughts or guilt about it.. I don't know what happened.." He looked at Neko. "During my years from ten to eleven, I don't remember anything..." He took his hands and put them on her shoulders, their faces inches apart and his eyes blood shot. "Can you help me remember?"
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:29 pm

[he jumped to the top of the gates]

'I need to prepare for the war...'

[looks down to where Neko and Gaara were]

'That's a Kage robe.. blue.. he must be the Kazekage. I should spy on him so I can see how powerful he really is..'
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:24 pm

"..."

*opens her mouth but nothing comes out*

*smiles*

"I'll make sure that you remeber everything from your life. Even the hard parts. Because the hard parts make us grow."
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:29 pm

She walked over to them.
"Gaara, you made it forbidden that you remember what happened when you were eleven.."
She looked down.
"You said you never wanted to remember it again.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next