Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:22 pm

While Ichi was waiting for Nuada to arrive, Ichi was maditating.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Nuada emerged from the ground. He knew this ninja was a fool to challenge an elf. "You ready to start, my young friend?" He said as he drew his sword.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:25 pm

"I am... but first..." comes out of meditation form into fighting formation, "tell me your name, mine's Ichiyashago, but call me Ichi."
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:29 pm

Nuada tilted his head. "I've no time for names, but call me Nuada." He then readied himself.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:31 pm

"ok... Let's begin" Starts making handsigns and Ichi grew Dragon wings out of back and scales from elbows to wrists.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:37 pm

(OOC: CRAP!!! GTG.... BYE!!! Let's continue this tommorrow... at 1:00pm or 2:00pm or 3:00pm )
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:39 pm

He started to form up his chakra, preparing to slash his sword in the famous X formation. When he did, a sea of flames rushed it's way towards Ichi, crashing and burning through the trees and wilderness. When a piece of the flames cleared, Nuada jumped through and slit the Boy's neck open with the tip of his blade. He then span around and thrust punched him into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:39 pm

(OH, okay. just pretend I put that when you came back.)
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:55 pm

A Mile away back from the fight, Ichi prepares his Rasedori and then as soon as it was fully prepared, at the same time Nuada was finished preparing his X-Formation, Ichi Ran at high speed and Blasted Nuada, after Nuada thrust Punched Ichi, In the back with the Rasedori, causing Nuada to fly into the chuunin exam arena building. While Nuada was flying, Ichi came up to him and then said, "Tsk, Tsk. You thought I would lose that quickly..."Ichi then made handsigns in just 1 milisecond, forming the Fist Flame jutsu, black flame style. Ichi then punched Nuada in the face with the black fist flame jutsu all the way into the top part of the Chuunin exam arena building. Ichi then got behind Nuada and used the Black Hellfire jutsu, blowing Nuada 100 miles to the ground, causing Nuada to skid 50 MPH while crashing into a lot of trees. Ichi then used the Collosus Demon Jutsu, summoning something that looked something like a Demonic Dog (the collosus was the same hight as the Chuunin exam building arena. Then the Collosus ate Ichi whole without Chewing.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:07 pm

Nuada started hearing voices in his head, that sounded like Ichi's voice, saying, "How will you defeat me now... I am the Dog Demon now... I name this Collosus, Suignarato, The Mut of Hell," The Collosus Dog Demon has Black Fur and over its ears, there were Horns and then Ichi continued saying, " I am communicating through Telepathy," The Collosus made the handsigns in one milisecond to perform the Dragon Armor jutsu, The Collosus Dispersed, and then reapeared as a Black Eyed Dragon, "Now this form, is the one I call Carginitrox, my almost ultimate Collosus..." The Collosu's eyes turned Royal blue, then Ichi continued, "What u thrust punched was a clone," The thrust punched clone Ichi poofed, "Now Nuada, are you ready to continue?" The dragon shrunk in size to human size, and it's dragon form looked more like a human for, but Ichi still is a dragon. "Now, THIS is my strongest form. I expected more out of you when u killed that guy, I am going all out, and so should you or you could die"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:50 am

As Nuada fell to the floor, clutching his head, he cried out: "Aaaargh! Damn you! That's it, this is the last straw!" He stood up, staggering and then suddenly he threw a BLEEP-load of kunais simultaneously at Ichi as some pierced his flesh, the serrated edges preventing him from pulling them out of his body. Nuada "hmphed" and slashed a formation to summon his favorite- the black hole of hell's father. "you'd be surprised at what this little guy sends you to. Because your souls' staying there for eternity!" He cried out as he threw the black hole at him, it's speed phenomenal- a moving planet destroyer. As it was slowly devouring Ichi, Nuada had a smoke. "Well, kid, I gotta give ya kudos- you tried, but that also got you killed. So, while you're in there, tell me what the food is like in that dimension. Oh, and one more thing- if you think this story has a happy ending, say if you survived the black hole? No. I don't think so. Because even if you do survive, you'll need to find a cure for my deadliest poison in less than 20 seconds. So, bye bye kid. Nice knowin ya." He then stabbed his dagger of everlasting agony into Ichi's arm and let the black hole finish devouring him. Nuada then walked away, leaving a black rose on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:00 pm

"I knew you would do something like that" Ich said behind him, "I knew you were partly medical ninja so I made as many clones as I can to keep you occupied... but you never even thought of that did you..." As soon as Ich said that, he made a full power Rasedori on Nuada, sending him all the way out of the forest.

(You were godmodding Nuada... and my Dragon armor is nearly inpenetrable... so your mere weak kunai can't pierce them... so double godmodding...)
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:15 am

(......Sorry I'm new to RPing sorta, and I can't quite get this role playing to get going, but I can still roleplay.....XD) Nuada finally stopped crashing into the trees behind him as he lay there motionless. What Ichi didn't know- what nobody knew- was that the more damage Nuada took, the more powerful he grew. Nuada awoke from his medi-coma, and got up, struck with a 45 second amnesia. He coughed blood and pulled out another cigarette. After he inhaled from his smoke, he said, "Man, I hate clones- so much. But you're right. I really underestimated you. You know, kid; I might let you into my family some day. You have some potential. As for what I'm about to tell you- some people have their "full extent power", such as yours. But as for me.......oh you'll see." He held the smoke in his fingers still as he did hand signals until 5 clones appeared in front of him. He pointed at Ichi as the clones lunged forward and disappeared into the forest. Nuada drew his two handed sword of fury. The clones that he summoned earlier descended from the ground and dashed at Ichi, their extreme arm strength held Ichi's body still as Nuada appeared 120 feet away from him. "Now you'll see my family's ability to copy powers no matter the occasional ninja class." He then did the millisecond hand signal, such as Ichi's earlier one, and boom- rasedori sat in his palm. He then lunged swiftly at Ichi, as his other hand was stabbed into his stomach with a dagger, due to his ability to turn damage into power; just to make the rasedori more stronger. The moment came- Nuada had stricken Ichi with the rasedori he used on Nuada earlier- except stronger, because Nuada stabbed himself, making the attack more powerful. Ichi flew away into the trees, now out of Nuada's sight. Nuada finished his smoke as he limped over to a tree, leaned against it, and held his wound as blood was leaking helplessly out of it. "He better not come back......" He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:03 pm

Ichi suddenly appears behind Nuada again and says, "MAN... you're really stupid for copying my rasedori... because for people, as in ANYONE, who tries it for the first time, depletes their entire chakra supply... but fortunately for me, I trained that move for almost my entire life... so... since you can't use your chakra, I'll just take my leave right now." As soon as Ich said that, he walks out of the forest, while having one of his clones tend to Nuada's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:31 pm

Nuada huffed and fell to the floor, thinking how harshly he was owned. "damn cocky little kid...." He said as he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:31 am

He could not believe it- beaten by a genin. "Father.... I'm sorry I've failed you..." He pulled out a kunai and held the pointed end towards his stomach. He took a huge breath as he prepared for his punishment.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:44 pm

The Ich clone said, "Don't... He might look like a genin, but he fights even better than the hokage..."
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:35 pm

Nuada glared at the clone as he incinerated the kunai in his hands and stood up. "Is that so...?"He asked in an interested way. "Then I'll have to challenge him again, won't I?" He said as he swiftly drew his sword and lopped the clone's head off onto the floor. I'll get you back, Ichyashago. You and your filthy mutt....
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:58 pm

I heard that... and by the way, telepathy... and... I don't have a mutt...
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:28 pm

But your hellhound mutt, if that is what you refer to your demon as.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death match   Death match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death match
Page 1 of 1