Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sound ninja in a forest of death

Go down 
AuthorMessage

sound ninja in a forest of death Empty
PostSubject: sound ninja in a forest of death   sound ninja in a forest of death I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:56 am

*a sound ninja was gagged among a tree tied up and was being choked around the neck by a rope being tied to a horse*
"tell me a secret about hte sound village anything will due maybe a secret entrance perhaps" he did a twisted smile as he pulled the horse faryher away from the tree choking the man more"
"i knw nothing" said the sound ninja " let me go" taking short breaths beetween each sentence he told the horse to stay and got to the mans face
"where is the secret sound village entrance" he reapeated and the man gagging she said " secret entrance under....... rice field * the mans eyes began to turn very red* entrance to tunnel in a shed right in the middle how we sneak out the village i swaer sire i swear now let me go"........"how well guarded is it"? said lee who's twisted smile was leaving a seroius scar on the man's sebconcouis if he was left alive " only 2 patrols gurd it dring noon and during the day i swear sir let me go........please" lee shook his head " spying on the hogake tresspassing so close to my clan's hideout it's unfortnate u fought back and after i beat u u commited suicide" the man eyes were rolling with tears and lee hit the horse with all his mmight and the horse galloped a few yards while the man was being choked tighter andtighter then , a horrible splat noise happened and the man's face was gone and the splat of blood got on some of lee's face as he tasted the blood on his lips he smiled " lose some weight fatass ur blood taste like doritos" as he spat on the body he ntied the rope and sticked toghter his neck and face then he set the body on fire
Back to top Go down

sound ninja in a forest of death
Page 1 of 1