Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

training of a loyal ninja

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

training of a loyal ninja Empty
PostSubject: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:06 pm

*he walked out onto the emense ocean and waited for zeph*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Zeph joined the kage, rising out of the water. "You called?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:10 pm

"well i would like to test you in combat..."
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:11 pm

"Very well. As kage, you have the first move." Zeph replied.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:29 pm

*he used a hidden mist jutsu but put some shadow chakra into it making it pitch black then he kicked zephs feet out from under him causing him to fall into the ocean so raku used his water blade barrage jutsu.4 blades of water came rushing towards zeph slicing him*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Zeph smirked and disappeared as he fell into the water using Mizu Shunshin no Jutsu. He reappeared behind and to the left side of Raku getting into his Silent Killing Method stance. He crept up to Raku and hit him with Silent Strike.

(Remember... It's pitch black)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:51 pm

(yeah remember who raku looks up to....zabuza he knows about that)

*he was hit in the back of the head but recovred rather quickly*
"nice move"
*he said as he threw his voice around.he then used water releease eight tentacles.8 tentacles of water came upon rakus back giving him more of aa defensive power.and sent his tentacles around the area so if he was near raku he would know*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Zeph decided to be subtle and use the Choking Mist and Poison Mist techniques. While that was affecting Raku he shot five water balls with Carp Rapid-Fire Gun.

(In english this time)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:47 pm

*raku dove into the water and could now feel the vibrations of the water from where zeph was walking or standing.he used a water shark blast and hit zeph with it then he used his eight tentacle barrage fury jutsu so all the arms surrounded him and whiped him and finally slammed him into the water*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:25 pm

Zeph watched Raku jump into the water. "He's planning something..." As the shark was coming he combined his Water Tornado, and Water Shield to divert it. and aimed to follow Raku into the water. As soon as he was in the air the tentacles knocked him into the water the hard way. He used chakra to recycle the air in his lungs, knowing that he would have to breathe soon. To make it faster Zeph used his Water Collision Technique to create a whirlpool around Raku.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:56 pm

*raku simply smirked and used tornado of water with the water from the whirlpool then released it then swam up to the surface and used water walking technique so he could get air*
"haha pretty good but you cant use water against someone who has mastered the element"
*he put his mask on which covered from he nose down then made the eight tentacles ristrict hiss movement by making two hold his left leg then 2 on the other limbs*
"you give up yet?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:45 pm

Zeph released the jutsu as he was pulled from the water. He stifled a short chuckle at the question directed at him. "You of all people should know..." He finished with a Teppodoma which would force him to release the jutsu or get hit.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:41 am

*he smirked*
"heh your almost out of air"
*he released the jutsu then used his devils domain water torture which made more than half of the water in the area to rise up and come crashing down on zeph then compressing it's weight down on him*
(if you stay in the water for five turns you die)
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:26 pm

As Zeph was being dragged down to the bottom and crushed at the same time, he disappeared into the water and appeared on the surface several yards from Raku. He made two water clones and formed a sphere of Suigadan around him and condenced the spikes on Raku.

(Suigadan, Mizu Shunshin no Jutsu, and Amu Bunshin no Jutsu)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:05 pm

*he slammed his hand into the water and summoned an orb of then froze the outter layer to make the needles to pierce and stay in the ice then focused chakra into the ice and shot the needles back at zeph along with more needles*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:13 pm

Zeph blocked the most vital spikes and needles with his sword, escaping with only minor cuts. He had the clones fire a beam of boiling water as he did also. This would surely melt the ice.

(Water Element: Water Cannon Technique)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:19 pm

*he drew his sword and summoned the three lesser shadow dragons as hey raced towards zeph busting threw the ice and swirling to avoid the boiling water as raku dissapeared into the water and rose behind zeph sweeping his feet out from under him and slamminghim into the water where the dragons still chased him*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:28 pm

As Zeph saw the dragons he formed a variation of Mizu Shugo with several Suigadan sprouting over the surface. When he started for the dragons he felt an impact on the back of his shins. He smirked as he fell back and realized Raku had kicked him. The clones attacked the dragons with Suishouha.

(Water Protection, and Water Collision Destruction)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:32 pm

*the dragons dove into th water to dodge he attack and so they could go after zeph*
"haha.."
*he used water blade barrage as the blades rushed towards zeph slicing into his flesh*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Zeph let out a bubble of water as the blades hit, but they caused a small amout less damage because of the armor. The clones dematerialized into water, and Zeph hung limply in the water. Still grasping his sword as if out of reluctance to let it leave his side.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:37 pm

*he made the dragons carry him carefully to the surface* "zeph are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:44 pm

"Good..." Zeph said, "That was a test of my own... you passed... and... I'll be fine..." He said and fell to a kneel as the dragons dropped him on the surface. He was bleeding through many cuts of various length and depth, but still managed to stand and walk to Raku.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:53 pm

*he smirked* "lets get you cleaned up"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:55 pm

Zeph muttered in agreement and started toward the village.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:58 pm

"want me to help you two get back to your village?" Ichi was hovering over them using his dragon armor jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training of a loyal ninja   training of a loyal ninja I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training of a loyal ninja
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next