Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luca's Labatory ( TRASHED AND DESTRYED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Luca's Labatory ( TRASHED AND DESTRYED) Empty
PostSubject: Luca's Labatory ( TRASHED AND DESTRYED)   Luca's Labatory ( TRASHED AND DESTRYED) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:38 am

his sword layed broken and peices of his blade scattered around his lab wich had spilled formulas and soultions everywhere his sword was covered in blood and inside it you can feel the screams it caused as 6 dead shadow ninja bodies lay crumpled and torn throughout the lab a note stuck on the wall with a kuni never seen before rad

The shadow THE SHADOWS once more we taken another gennin from the sound of leafs accept our challenge heads of the taitsumo yamto and lotus clan or we shall execute them both lucas will suffer pain unimaginable to the human mind and rena wil plead for mercy at the hands of sion as lucas last dying screams will curse the cruelty of lord traya be warned head members accept our challenge and we shall show you wear they are hiding
Sighned
LORD SION
Back to top Go down

Luca's Labatory ( TRASHED AND DESTRYED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Labatory ( TRASHED AND DESTRYED)   Luca's Labatory ( TRASHED AND DESTRYED) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:34 pm

Luke YOU WERE THE ONLY OTHER MEMBER OF MY CLAN YOU WILL BE AVENGED!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Luca's Labatory ( TRASHED AND DESTRYED)
Page 1 of 1