Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chizune (Revized)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:21 am

Name: Chizune Yamanaka
Village: Konoha
Jutzu: Mind/Soul Transfer Jutzu, Ragdoll Jutzu, Mind Distrubution Technique, and Mind Destruction Jutzu
Backround: I am the newly revised member of this role play site. I have added a new jutzu, Ragdoll Jutzu. This is the Jutzu that I use during Mind/Soul transfer. While I am inside of the other persons head, I create hand signs and control my body from there. But since this technique isn't fully mastered; my body cant talk, walk properly, or use any other techniques. My body is then a true Ragdoll.
Weapons: Claw. This claw, is on my right arm in which I can attack others in Ragdoll form. [this claw looks like the one that Sora (shippuden) uses.

As a side note; I can no longer use the Healing Jutzu. Mainly because, Myself and Nami are going to become a new team of only Kunoichi. You can call us the Kunoichi Clan.
Back to top Go down

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:24 am

kool
Back to top Go down

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 am

Yeah, thats right!!!

Any kuniochi that want to join must pm me and tell me what member you would like to be.

By 'what member' I mean......what team, and how you will be acting upon the clan. You will be given a team, with anohter person in the clan.
What part of the clan will you be willing to do?
only Genin and above can join. NO AKATSUKI!!!

When you pm us we will give you your first mission. This mission may be hard but it can be done
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:02 pm

awwww....I cant join?
And I was looking forward to it too.
Oh,well.
I already belong to the Kaguya Three anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Hey Nami, I didn't really understand what you explained @_@
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:19 am

"well... sorry"

this clan is just like a village, you will recieve missions to do. what i meant when I said make a team, is that you will have teams of two. there will be teams like akatsuki search team, healers, and rescue teams. every person who joins will automatically be ranked up.

does that sound good Gaara?
Back to top Go down

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:00 pm

why dont u call urselfs amzons like from the anceint race of the all female tribe in greek mythology thatll be kool
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:39 pm

Umm.. it sounds okay I guess @__@ But it's still a bit confusing LOL!

What exactly is the obligation? Ambition?
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:25 pm

dunno ask them
Back to top Go down

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:06 am

to be the best kunoichi in all of the land.....kinda like the akatsuki wants to kill all jinchuuriki! we just want to be in power!......(mumbling) well, we are all ready the hokage...
Back to top Go down

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:04 am

wait wont they need us guys to produce offspring cuz this is such a dangrous job i think i should go

o and guess wat expect 2 new members soon i invited two of my myspace naruto pals to this site
Back to top Go down
Kazuko-sama
Hokage
Hokage
Kazuko-sama

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Chizune (Revized) Left_bar_bleue500/500Chizune (Revized) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Chizune (Revized) Left_bar_bleue500/500Chizune (Revized) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:09 am

to kill Jinchuriki... Umm.... I guess that I'll just sit back and at least do any healing... and scouting out 0_0;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chizune (Revized) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizune (Revized)   Chizune (Revized) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chizune (Revized)
Page 1 of 1