Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)   Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Chizune Yamanaka- AGE 15

I am Ino's second cousin....I can do everything that ino can do but im less cocky...Jutzu's- Mind/Soul Transfer- body disturbance jutzu- and anything else that i cant think of!

i would wish to be a chunin....although if you dont think i should be you can change it gaara!!!! haha i already know your name....my friend told me about this website.... pig Embarassed I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)   Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:59 pm

is this who i think it is?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)   Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:01 pm

no I thought it would funner then this lol! Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)   Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:05 pm

yeah, but when you get to the actual stories its fun to see all the different personalities.... of the people. For example, go and find the heading "hidden village of lightning"- find "houses" and click on it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)   Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:11 pm

Hola! Hows it going?
Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)   Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Chizune forgot to leave out that she is a user of the HEALING JUTZU!!!!

((ooc: Chizune is actually my sister))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)   Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:17 pm

you are my brother you are my BFF [ not really] cheers santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)   Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:24 pm

Aww, thats cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)   Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Lol nice to see so many new people joining XD You can be a Chunin, it's all up to you ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)   Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:45 am

Hey you have a very cool profile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)   Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chizune Yamanaka (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1