Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:15 pm

"It's a game. You don't know it? We can go for a walk instead." he scratched his head while thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:33 pm

"A walk? Okay....what else am I supposed to learn to be a better person?"

She got up and started out the door.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:03 pm

"By being polite,but not overly polite as you are."he said and smiled. "Also by conversating more about yourself and your likes."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 pm

"Overly polite? So I have been doing wrong? Maybe that is why Gaara-kun made me leave..." she bowed her head ashamed of herself.

"Why would someone want to hear what I have to say? Nobody cares to listen and now that you have told me of my wrongdoings...maybe I should not try..."

She sat at the foot of the steps and sighed while quietly muttering so he would not hear, "What must it be like to be you? Out of kindness taking a pitiful person as me into their home and I am apparently not a good enough person..." T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3