Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Love's brows furrowed and her hands closed on his wrists. She looked angry but was still asleep. Love would not let him go. Her face was pressed to his shoulder in a cuddly fashion and she loosened her grip.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Neji frowned and pulled his hands back out of her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Love's hands fell onto the sides of the pillow and her breathing grew funny. She sounded like she was choking. Love was too hot and her weak breathing she was still recovering from could not manage the weight she put on her chest by pulling Neji onto herself.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:08 pm

He woke her up instantly. "Love! Breathe! "he said and pulled the covers off of er to let the cool air wake her.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:22 pm

She opened an eye drowsily and opened her mouth to speak but felt like she swallowed a bunch of cotton balls. Love sat up and grabbed at her neck while gasping for breath. Slowly and painfully, the pressure was lifted and her breaths came in short pants before she broke into coughs from taking in too much air form her frantic attempts to breathe again.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:29 pm

He sighed when she was able to breathe again. He rubbed her back. "Are you alright? You scared me for a minute."he said and covered his eyes with a hand to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Love rubbed her teary eyes and yawned before nodding. She looked at him and poked him lightly on the shoulder.

"Neji kun...can you sleep in here? Um...I do not want to um...be alone right now." she uttered out quietly.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:45 pm

He smiled at the word sleep and nodded. "Sure thing. Move over."he said and got cozy in his bed. He yawned and put his head down on the pillow. "Sleep well Love."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:54 pm

She scooted till she fell off of the bed and quickly crawled back in. Her cheeks were pink but she wasn't sure why. All she knew was that she felt safe. Her head was rested on his chest since she let him have the pillow and her arms were stretched across as if she were reaching over his stomach.

"Thank you...Neji kun."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:07 pm

He felt cozy whether from the comforting embrace of sleep that took him or the fact that Love was holding him. But he went to sleep with an eased mind that night.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Love had not experienced any forms of disturbance during her sleep. She was so comfortable that she missed her usual waking hours. When she woke up it was 9:30 a.m. She blinked and stared at the clock in disbelief while yawning and looking at Neji.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Neji was just waking up. He had not planned to wake up so late,but he didn't want Love to wake up alone.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 am

She rubbed her eyes and frowned, "I woke up late. I did bad Neji kun."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:43 pm

"No you didn't. It's okay to rest once in awhile."he said and got up. "I feel well rested."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:41 pm

She smiled and nodded, "You look a lot less crab-" she stopped and clasped her hands over her mouth realizing what she was about to say and looked down wanting to smack herself. How dare she insult Neji-after all he had done for her calling him a crab would be rude.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:58 am

He pretended not to hear that statement and moved on. He washed up and changed in the bathroom quickly as possible and allowed her to do the same. As he waited he wondered about Rock Lee and Love's connection but kept in mind not to mention their relation out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:12 am

Love slipped into her usual attire and fixed her hair up into a neat high ponytail. After she was done freshening up she peeked out of the bathroom to look at him. Something was on his mind and she wondered if it was something bad about her... After all it was all anyone would think about when she came to mind for the elders so what good could there be.

When she left the bathroom she shoved her book bag of belongings in a corner out of the way of his stuff and skipped out of his room to the living room. Her eyes wandered around looking for any instructions or objectives of the day as she was used to.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:34 am

When he saw her prance to the living room,he was pulled from his thoughts and went after her. "Are you done freshening up?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:49 am

"Mmhm," she hummed. "But where are todays objectives? Don't your superiors give you tasks for the day? The elders always had a list ready for when I woke up pinned to my door."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:28 pm

"I d not have anything for today yet. The hokage has not told me anything yet either."he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:11 am

"Oh...so what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:54 pm

"Well,what would you like to do?"he asked and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:31 pm

She stared at him blankly.

"Huh?"

Never had she actually done something besides training or getting ice cream from the stand. She wasn't sure what he liked doing so thought desperately for something he'd want her to say. The only thoughts she had were all training. What type of training....um....

"Uh...Byakugan training?" O_O;
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:57 pm

He raised his eyebrows and smiled. "You really don't know what to do huh?"he laughed. "We could um,go play a game of shogi."

(spelling ?_?)
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Hearing him laugh made her blush feeling a strange dissapointment in not choosing the right thing but made him happy anyway. Love blinked rapidly and tapped her chin with her index finger and repeated, "Shogi? What is shogi? Is that some exercise or-or another Kekkei Genkai?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next